Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Developer
Yotpo
4.9
November 16, 2022

Do not use the review app especially if you are using SMS. the SMS Review requests will send to half of your customers at 3 am in the morning waking them up and leaving them disgruntled. There is no way to change the specific time settings either. When speaking to customer support they didn't seem to want to know about it. I had then asked for a refund due to their app not being able to do what is required and they have said they can not and will not process a refund. I have come across an app called judge.me and it is far better, the customer service is top tier and extremely helpful and they are only $15 per month.

Abeille Candles
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 10 days
November 13, 2022

This was a colossal waste of time don't get scam to download this application customer service and customer support are nonexistent they will chat with you but they can't do anything they keep saying we will escalate...........

Secrets Of Tea
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 10, 2022

BUYER BEWARE: I've been with Yotpo for several years. We opted to move to a new review platform to save money for our small business. When I went to cancel my annual plan shortly after it auto-renewed, I was unable to do so in my account before it auto-renewed and needed to reach out to Yotpo support. They wouldn't cancel my account via email. They made me do a zoom call with their rep who instead of cancelling and disabling the auto-renew they repeatedly tried to upsell me more services. I was told by Yotp: "I really do appreciate where you're coming from and I'm sorry to hear, however we are unable to provide a refund on a live agreement as it has already been renewed per the terms. Because the contract renewed in June for a successive 12 month term, we are restricted in terms of changing the terms or the billing structure at this time but would be happy to revisit it in June prior to renewal. Unfortunately we don't have additional recourse here - the next step on our end would be to speak with our legal team, which in the spirit of partnership we are eager to avoid." Yotpo simply took my $6,388.00 with nothing more than an oops, sorry you're stuck with us. If you're considering working with this company know the support is subpar and getting out of an annual plan is very hard and they will upsell you more services - that's been my experience. The platform and functionality of Yotpo is fine and gets the job done. I've used them on both woocommerce and shopify. Now, I'm stuck with them until my annual plan is up for auto-renew, which I'm sure will never be cancelled and will require more zoom calls where they read from a script and try to sell moooooooore Yotpo.

UnderGround Downspouts
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 9, 2022

Not a happy camper. Not getting straight answers to many issues. Review not pushing, Review not publishing, rewards not working properly. You are back in the penalty box again!

The Abbey Collection
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited October 25, 2022

Avoid using apps provided by this company at all cost, their technical support sucks and don't even understand simple instructions and keep on insisting that the simple issue is fixed and explained to us the same thing again and again which is not helping at all, after messing around on a simple CSS styling issue, the support guy named Nick was even trying to show his attitude and removed all the necessary codes on the store with his unprofessionalism, we strictly told them that the only code that needs to be removed is the bad code / solution that he provided. Dealing with this kinda mess is literally a joke, next level stuff, congratulations on pissing off your potential customer. And you know what guys? There are plenty of other good review apps out there that provide better services and technical support compared to this crap, just to name a few like Loox, Judge.me and the list goes on. If I were you, I will avoid using their apps at all cost. Really tired of dealing with support that don't even understand simple logic and needs.

BlissYard
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Yotpo replied November 6, 2022

Hey, Jaillene from the Yotpo Reviews team here 👋

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and we apologize for the inconvenience. We would never remove any code or content from your site or reviews without your permission.

We understand that you've been experiencing a few technical challenges regarding the responsiveness of our widgets, and we're here to help.

We have already reached out to you and our support team is ready to help you with this issue.