Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Franklin

A star not for the product, but for 1) the FAQ answers I receive at each request to the after-sales service 2) the fact that at each stage I am asked to pay or upgrade my plan.

Don't go to this app if you don't have $500 to put in per month.

Java Planet Coffee

Their pricing is hard to understand. From the app store it looks like it is $19 for more than 50 orders a month. It actually starts at $19 for 50 orders and goes up from there. At 100 orders a month it is $50. When I was installing I tried to contact their customer support several times, and it took 2 days to get an email back. Having compared several apps now, this app does not seem worth the money especially considering you cannot get a hold of customer support easily.

Oh Vestirse

This app wouldn't work. Installed it fine, wouldn't let me past the account creation page so couldn't access anything else. Waste of time.

Tia-Nova

This app is violating the GDPR. Very sneaky. I installed it and was welcomed by a pop up saying "thank you for installing, we now have access to your customer base and we have the liberty to email them". I had contacted Shopify support and their support thrice and they still have not undone this.

August 25, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We want to apologize for any negative experience you may have had with us. We do want to clarify that Yotpo is committed to the GDPR and our platform is fully aligned with the global privacy laws. Please see our privacy guide for more information - https://www.yotpo.com/yotpo-privacy-guide/

During installation we allow our customers to send up to 200+ extra review requests to past customers, in addition to their automatic review requests which will be sent to future shoppers. Note that the emails that are sent are from your behalf and based on your customers' consent to receive emails from you.

Bulletproof Pet Products Inc

I have written to them for support 3 times and never gotten an answer. Hoping maybe this 1 star review will get someone's attention.
Got a response, but it still didn't help.

QuickChange Male Incontinence Wrap

The app is ok and ties into Shopify well enough. Yotpo as a service is a good product, its just that Yotpo as a company is awful awful awful. Everything is an upsell, because they practically lie by obstuficating what is available and what is not available. Check out their pricing - most things are in the "premium plan". Well, we have a premium plan, but nothing is every available. I have to write to customer support constantly asking why soemthing isn't working as I followed the support page's instructions. "Only for an annual plan" or "Enterprise plan" or something similar is what I always get. But thats not in the selling documents, thats not in the support documents, its always only in the non specific "premium plan". Good product, priced at the very upper boundaries of tolerable, terrible company.

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so sorry to hear about your experience and we understand your frustration.
Please know that our team is aware and is taking this into consideration as we continue to build out our product roadmap.

MyMetalCraft backsplash tiles specialists

Photo reviews are only available for paid plan 30 usd per month that is too much to pay every month
I have deleted this app but they still sending emails to my customers w

July 15, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Photo reviews are available on our Growth plan which starts at just 19$/month.
If you would like to get in touch, we would be happy to chat further about your experience and try to help.

AMY ONYX

I wish I could give negative stars. First, it isn't free like I was led to believe. Second, there was a code injected into my site and in order to cancel and uninstall, I have to "take the code out" which I can't figure out how to do. AND I'm supposed to submit a ticket and wait for a response... after I take the code out. They're making this so difficult. I don't think I've ever been this mad.

August 24, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're so sorry to hear you had a negative experience. Upon receiving this review we tried to reach out. If you'd still like to get in touch, we'd be happy to try to help.

BALI Lash

Update, I keep trying to get them to resolve the issue of the reviews not populating into the product reviews app. Continue to lose sales because of lack of social proof.

App is great when it works and you have a native free shopify theme, however the support speed is lacking. I will update my review once my issues are resolved.

For one, there is a discrepancy between the Yotpo orders and actual orders placed in my shopify, I have no way of knowing which orders have been sent emails.

I've asked a time sensitive email twice to their support, and have been now waiting over 36 hours for a response.

It seems the response time for questions is 24-48 hours, which is rather slow considering orders are being place through our shopify stores at all hours of the day.

August 24, 2020

We are constantly working on improving our support availability and capacity - our agents can subscribe you to a monthly or even weekly report showcasing all orders we received for your account.

Our support team will be reaching out to you to set everything up and answer any additional questions you may have.

OTIS Craft Collective

Yotpo autonomously chose to send emails to our customers on our behalf before we had even finished setting up the app. We hadn't completed the process yet because we were still vetting whether or not it was a good fit for us. It was very unprofessional of them and I would encourage anyone else considering Yotpo to be tread carefully before installing this app.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear you didn't have a more positive experience.

As part of our efforts to generate the most reviews for our customers, we offer 200 extra orders to get new users started in the best way possible. We understand this offer isn't right for everyone and are taking it into consideration as we move forward. Our team has reached out to you to assist with your further. Thank you again -- we really do appreciate it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14