4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and powerful analytics. They appreciate the automated review requests, customizable widgets, and social proof feature, which reportedly enhance customer confidence and conversions. The app's customer support is often praised for its promptness and helpfulness. Merchants also note the efficient live chat feature and easy installation process. The in-email review feature has led to an increase in reviews for some merchants.

September 18, 2019

I have used Yotpo on my website for about a year now. Before I had a place for customers to leave reviews business was lacking in the products sold dept. Reviews are a must these days. Since I started using Yotpo, the reviews have picked up and my business has too! I know its one of the first things I check when buying products online. Today I opened up a store on a different platform and I wanted to keep my reviews, but I could not figure out how to get them to follow my change. After fooling with it for a few days I broke down and ask Yotpo for some help. I received instructions on what to do not long after I asked for help. Well, I still couldn't figure it out. So Paulo wrote back and offered this for me. He promptly fixed my problems in no time. I have to say, the response time to my email was fast, courteous and willing to go that extra mile to help in any way he could. Thank you Paulo!

HDsmallPARTS LLC
7 days using the app
Yotpo replied October 6, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for leaving a review, we really appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear we're hitting the mark on customer support and service!

September 18, 2019

Yotpo is a really nice app for collecting reviews. We have been using it for a year now and just upgraded bc we were maxing out at 50 every month. Jenny was super helpful in installing the code for us, and helping us add features and answer questions. We like how this integrates with Shopify, Ping, and Facebook.

Muscle Up Bars
Over 1 year using the app
Yotpo replied October 6, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for leaving a review, we really appreciate your feedback. Glad to hear we're hitting the mark on our support and service.

Edited June 26, 2023

John G. was extremely helpful with my review issue on my website. He took the time to listen to my needs. He gave me detailed and easy instructions on how to fix it. He even sent a screenshot with a " how too". John G was also very prompt at answering my questions. It was a pleasure to chat with him. Thank you for helping me and so quickly! I have used Yopto reviews for 5 years now and it has been very awesome. Would highly recommend this app. Great app and customer service.

Teeter Totz
Almost 4 years using the app
Yotpo replied October 4, 2019

We are so happy to know we're meeting the mark when it comes to great support and service! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and keep enjoying Yotpo!

September 18, 2019

Bernard spent almost 30 minutes helping me with coding on the site for reviews! I greatly appreciate it, Bernard!

NEO Garage
About 19 hours using the app
Yotpo replied October 4, 2019

Happy to hear we were able to help! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.

September 18, 2019

One of the best supports i've ever had. They gave me all the support and were very fast on the answers.

REVER
Brazil
Over 3 years using the app
Yotpo replied September 18, 2019

Hey REVER, we are so pleased to know we are meeting the mark when it comes to great support and service! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and keep enjoying Yotpo!

Edited September 17, 2019

I love how this app has helped with not only managing review but also making posts that I can post to social media. Also Feb T. was so helpful with importing all my reviews from the previous platform.

4 Curls
8 months using the app
Yotpo replied September 18, 2019

Hey 4 Curls, thanks for your feedback! We love hearing from our happy customers that are leveraging reviews on site as well as on social. Excited to be on this journey with you!

September 17, 2019

Fantastic App really great service! Anything you're having trouble doing, open a ticket and the response is amazing!

On Trend Compression
About 1 year using the app
Yotpo replied September 18, 2019

So happy to hear you are happy with our product and service, On Trend Compression. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

September 17, 2019

Great app for customer reviews, enchanced search results and outstanding customer service! One key app for any merchant looking for growing

Spey Brothers
Finland
About 5 years using the app
Yotpo replied September 18, 2019

Thanks for the awesome recommendation, Spey Brothers!

September 17, 2019

We are at the 400 orders per month mark. We started by using the free version to test things out. Just using the free version we were able to generate 25 product reviews within a week. For a free app we got a ton of value. We have since upgraded to the paid version. Great customer service as well.

RakAdx
About 3 years using the app
Yotpo replied September 18, 2019

Thanks for the great review, RakAdx. We are excited to be on this journey with you!

September 17, 2019

Excellent app with impressive support. In particular would like to say a special thank you to Feb T. who has just gone above and beyond to correct an issue I had with integration.

Victoria Green
Over 4 years using the app
Yotpo replied September 18, 2019

Thanks for the great feedback and the shout out to Feb T, Victoria Green! We are happy to know we are meeting the mark when it comes to great support.