Facebook Pixels Conversion API

Facebook Multiple Pixels, Conversion API, Catalog Feeds, Pixel

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ultimate Creation Mugs

Location China
Time spent using app About 17 hours

Very good customer service! Helped me solve a lot of problems! Hope they can develop better in the future!

Craft My Sign

Location Bulgaria

Excellent experience! Perfect conversion tracking! Best customer service! Highly recommend it!!!!!!!

DINERIOR

Location Austria

I use the app in my online store to track the conversion API, which works well with it. With the new iOS 14 update, purchases are still tracked. The support is very fast and courteous and we had great communication. I can highly recommend to everyone.

Grem

Location Czechia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Guys gave me a great support. Really great communication with whole support team. Everything resolved asap. Recommended.

Police Shop

Location Italy

Very very good app! Interesting how easy is it to apply pixel to the page! I just wondering if it's possible to get even the "initiate purchase", would be perfect.

Bedirt

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Fácil y sencillo de configurar en la tienda, además detecta todos los microdatos del pixel sin problema

Pitipa.mx

Location Mexico

im start using this app and is so easy to instaled Convercion api. and is helpfull to have more exacly data on tracking facebook pixel. and the support is wonderfull. thank you

March 14, 2022

Kclot

Very helpful service. They help me to locate the purchase events and fix some problems about the install of the pixel. Highly recommended.

March 14, 2022

MOKAY

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 5 hours

their customer service is very good, they solved our problem in just a few minutes. Wish you all the best

March 4, 2022

HaBaeBae

Location China

I firstly set up it in a wrong way. and then i got help from Alex, who helped cleared my doubt and corrected my CAPI setting. Good app and support!