Facebook Pixels by Orichi

Facebook Pixels by Orichi

$11.99/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
October 10, 2022

Facebook est une usine… Cette appli, et les personnes qui y travaillent ont réussi à résoudre tous mes problèmes de pixels et conversions API. Je recommande !

Biotanie
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 7, 2022

Great application, I had a small problem but I wrote in the help chat and Jordan solved it very fast. I definitely recommend this app!

Lanorys
Spain
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 19, 2022

Parfait ! fonctionne très bien et le support est réactif . le tracking fonctionne mieux que l'app intégrée pour nous. dashboard complet . je recommande

Loëla
France
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 30, 2022

Support has been very good. Happy to help and support me through setting up the Facebook API correctly. :)

Sundown Lines
August 25, 2022

its a bit complicated , be careful how you do it, is just better get someone to guide you through the process . there is always someone to help with the pixels.

Orshamaim
Israel
👉👉 ORICHI 👈👈 replied August 26, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

August 19, 2022

Good app! Tried many apps and this is the best. Everything shows correctly. Once I contacted support and they helped. They answered quickly.

DENTIPHOTO.COM
Estonia
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 3, 2022

This app is easy to use and connect my pixel to my shopify store in seconds. Nice to have it in my shop apps.

Unike Love Social Media
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
August 3, 2022

PETER from orichi is really kind and help me to solve the issue immediately. I would give 5 stars and recommend this app to your business. the customer service is thousand times better than omega hahhh.

Cape Frigg
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
July 21, 2022

I ran into issues and got support and help right away! Thanks so much, Peter, for all the help. You were determined to fix my issue, and we got it done! Thanks again for your patience and for making this app so I can track all users in my store to have better-performing ads. You rock, man!

Unicorn Smiles
June 27, 2022

Perfect app! I was searching for an app that helps me tracking via API all events in our website and finally we got this thanks to this app. Also support is awesome and they help you in any doubt you have! Highly recommended!

Trendsplant