Sold Count: Sold Stock Counter

Sold Count: Sold Stock Counter

by Zegsu

Create Scarcity with Sold Count & Display Remaining Stock

FEDY Apparel

Just started using the app, however very confident i will have little problems after sending a support ticket in at midnight on the weekend, 15 min later my problem was fixed. Great team behind this one.

uprettyhair

The service was very good. If you don't understand something, you'll solve it within 24 hours. It's great

Mode De Vie Mall

excellent CS, i made an request for custom installation, and the team was super efficient and helpful !

Back To Unranked

Does what it should do in a nice way!
Support is the best I have seen yet and even programmed a feature I requested (show sales in the last 24 hours). App 5/5
Support 5/5
Price 5/5

September 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to know that our Sold Count app is adding value to your store.

We would also like to thank you for sharing your valuable feedback due to which we were able to improve our app.

We will strive to improve our product continuously in order to provide you with a WOW service - always!

Wishing you all the success in your business.

Stay Safe,

ZiZiPro™

App is great, and support too. It wasn't showing on pages for layout hub and they added support for it within 2 days. Reliable!

February 5, 2021

Thank you for your review. We wish you all the success in your business.

Stay safe,

Luciano Suits

The app is super helpful. I managed to add the app to my products and customise the number of sold/left in stock items for some products, and use Shopify data for others which results in motivating most of my csutomers to expedite the purchasing process

January 15, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you were able to sell more using our stock countdown app. We wish you all the success in your business :)

Stay safe,

Fairway Sports Cards

This app is exactly what I need to show my available stock quantity for products as well as how many have been sold. I needed something custom made for my feature products page and the customer support responded ultra quickly went in and took care of it for me. This app is easy to use, the features of it present well and very reasonable monthly cost. Thanks

December 18, 2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to send the custom requirement which also resulted in making our app better for all our merchants. We wish you all the success in your business.

Stay safe!

Utsalget

Great app! It has everything you need for the stock count down and the pricing is really fair. Easy to use:)

Miss Floral

Great little app! It has everything you need for the stock count down etc. Lightweight, nothing too much! Customer support is beyond great! Super quick response time even during the weekend. Helped me to solve the issues I had! Pricing is really fair too!

51 Label

App works really well and the support team is beyond amazing. Rest assured if you install this app and face some issues installing, cause they would come right in to help you once you ask. This is one good functional app that could boost your conversion rate!