Inventory Display | Sold Count

Inventory Display | Sold Count

by zegsu

Increase social proof with sold count & inventory display

Luciano Suits

The app is super helpful. I managed to add the app to my products and customise the number of sold/left in stock items for some products, and use Shopify data for others which results in motivating most of my csutomers to expedite the purchasing process

January 15, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you were able to sell more using our stock countdown app. We wish you all the success in your business :)

Stay safe,
Arpit
Team Zegsu

Fairway Sports Cards

This app is exactly what I need to show my available stock quantity for products as well as how many have been sold. I needed something custom made for my feature products page and the customer support responded ultra quickly went in and took care of it for me. This app is easy to use, the features of it present well and very reasonable monthly cost. Thanks

December 18, 2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to send the custom requirement which also resulted in making our app better for all our merchants. We wish you all the success in your business.

Stay safe!
Arpit
Team Zegsu

Utsalget

Great app! It has everything you need for the stock count down and the pricing is really fair. Easy to use:)

Miss Floral

Great little app! It has everything you need for the stock count down etc. Lightweight, nothing too much! Customer support is beyond great! Super quick response time even during the weekend. Helped me to solve the issues I had! Pricing is really fair too!

51 Label

App works really well and the support team is beyond amazing. Rest assured if you install this app and face some issues installing, cause they would come right in to help you once you ask. This is one good functional app that could boost your conversion rate!