Live Chat by Combidesk

Live chat provides a fast way to connect with customers!

$5/month. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Fortrove3

Great app! Very useful! Makes each sale personal!

Legend B2b

Great app, we have been using it for a long time and always works smoothly.

Pvcsafetysigns

We have been using Zendesk chat this year and has enabled us to win sales we may not have received. By chatting online to our customers, we can advise which products to purchase to suit their needs. This app is great and easy to use. Many thanks from the PVC Safety Signs team.

Www Safety Label Co Uk

I have been using this app for the last few months. I can confirm this app is very good for chatting with online customers. Many thanks from the Safety-label team.

Yourturnkeystore 782

This has been an amazing app. For starters the setup was so quick and simple. This is a feat tool for being able to communicate real time with my customers. It has been such a huge help having this app. I’ve been able to quickly respond to customer inquiries about products, shipping and payment questions. Awesome. I would totally recommend this app to anyone. teaseandtouchboutique.com

Wolf X Ray

It was a little confusing to setup because we thought Zendesk was all encompassing but once we got that worked out it was easy to install and is great to use.

Thehomedream

BAD BAD experience with these guys. 3 parties involved "Zendesk", "Zopim" and "Combidesk"
I had to create a few account before I could use the chat app on my website. The customer care doesn't have an idea why this app is $5 on Shopify and who will support it after the trial ends. Spent 2 hours to sort an app installation. VERY FRUSTRATING

Virginia Dare Dress Co

This is a great program. I love the app and the customizable features of the chat box!

Emergency Leash

This app really helps in increasing our chances of making a sale, why? Because we think it's important to answer customer's questions about our product and handling objections before they leave our site. Customers love it when they know there is a live person to chat with them and they could get their questions answered immediately. Also the button appearing always on the bottom following your page scrolls is great, and they can always contact us whether we are online or offline. Works and looks great on mobile view too! We also love the analytics/dashboard features too. I highly recommend this app for ecommerce websites.

Castalia Trevo

Excelent app!! I hardly recommend it.
The chat is great, very easy to use and set up. We consider this app essencial for our business to give a better service to our customers, because it help to increase our sales.
I have tried other chats, but I prefer Zopim because they have excelent service, you can integrate over multiple websites and it works perfectly.

Thank you Zendesk! Good job!