Live Chat by Combidesk

Live Chat by Combidesk | Reviews

by Combidesk

Live chat provides a fast way to connect with customers!

Legend B2b

Great app, we have been using it for a long time and always works smoothly.

Pvcsafetysigns

We have been using Zendesk chat this year and has enabled us to win sales we may not have received. By chatting online to our customers, we can advise which products to purchase to suit their needs. This app is great and easy to use. Many thanks from the PVC Safety Signs team.

Www Safety Label Co Uk

I have been using this app for the last few months. I can confirm this app is very good for chatting with online customers. Many thanks from the Safety-label team.

Yourturnkeystore 782

This has been an amazing app. For starters the setup was so quick and simple. This is a feat tool for being able to communicate real time with my customers. It has been such a huge help having this app. I’ve been able to quickly respond to customer inquiries about products, shipping and payment questions. Awesome. I would totally recommend this app to anyone. teaseandtouchboutique.com

Wolf X Ray

It was a little confusing to setup because we thought Zendesk was all encompassing but once we got that worked out it was easy to install and is great to use.

Virginia Dare Dress Co

This is a great program. I love the app and the customizable features of the chat box!

Emergency Leash

This app really helps in increasing our chances of making a sale, why? Because we think it's important to answer customer's questions about our product and handling objections before they leave our site. Customers love it when they know there is a live person to chat with them and they could get their questions answered immediately. Also the button appearing always on the bottom following your page scrolls is great, and they can always contact us whether we are online or offline. Works and looks great on mobile view too! We also love the analytics/dashboard features too. I highly recommend this app for ecommerce websites.

Castalia Trevo

Excelent app!! I hardly recommend it.
The chat is great, very easy to use and set up. We consider this app essencial for our business to give a better service to our customers, because it help to increase our sales.
I have tried other chats, but I prefer Zopim because they have excelent service, you can integrate over multiple websites and it works perfectly.

Thank you Zendesk! Good job!

Cosmetic Teeth Store

Great service! The software is nice and the system flows very well. We couldn't run our business without this software!

Little Adventures Retail

We love the product. It is great that our customers can get a hold of us when they have questions. We have found that by answering our customers questions we have increased our sales and have found that our customers are customers for life. The only thing I would like to see is if there is a way to make the actual box that shows up on our store page smaller. Customers know they can click on it to get a hold of us but it does not need to be so big. Maybe there is a way to do it and I just have not figured it out.

I also love the analytics I can get from the program. It gives me a lot of data that helps in providing better service to my customers.

I would recommend it to anyone wanting to get to know your customers better.