Live Chat by Combidesk

Live Chat by Combidesk | Reviews

by Combidesk

Live chat provides a fast way to connect with customers!

Colovrs

Great app to chat with your customers...

Oral Science

Helps us increase our number of prospects and increase our service to our clients!

Tuckeraustralia

We find this app amazingly good and integrates over multiple websites. Thank you Zendesk!

Houseofsarah14

I love love this app, have used this app for over a year now and cannot fault it.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks

Discountdressshop

I really enjoy this chat app and have been using it for over a year. I can even use it from my phone and chat with customers. Great interface and good options. I've used the basic free service but upgraded to the paid version because a promo was running. Extra features 4 paid version included file attachment with in chat, multiple chats at once, multiple triggers. I definitely would recommend this chat app.

Stuhrling Original

I love it, very simple to use and install!!

Zappy Wheel

The app works just as I want it to. I option for customers to send a quick message is always there and I get an email notification each time so I am able to quickly respond back before they lose interest. No complaints here :)

Pokertables Americana

It works fine for our store. It was set up easily and we can see how customers are navigating through our store.

It is easy to change the default setting, like the greeting or the offline message.

Good App.

Dslabs 2

Seen instant conversion and upsell lift from this great chat platform. Easy to use; integrates perfectly on desktop and mobile. Fantastic investment. Thank you!

Kinder Kouture

I have tried every chat program out there, and this is by far the best. I can track the pages my customers visit. This app notifies me every time someone visits my website, which allows me to remain vigilant and improve my sales. I base my advertising on the information this app allows me to gather. I have saved many customers from leaving my site in frustration, when I see they are stuck on a page. I also found that it is the only app which runs parallel to Google Analytics. In other words, when I see that three customers are on my site, I see the same thing on this app. That was not the case with other chat apps. Thank you for making it so easy, and affordable.

1 2 3 5 Next