Zenstores

Zenstores

by Mechfeed Ltd

Connect Royal Mail, Hermes, DPD and more — Get Started Today

EmzCakes

I have been using Zenstores for around 18 months, it is fantastic. It has helped our business speed up the shipping process dramatically. Pulls all our orders directly from Shopify, and links to the courier company we use and automatically syncs the tracking details too making shipping a breeze! Support team are always so quick to respond if you need anything too :)

Brew Republic

Good overall app, support team reacts quick and is working with Yodel, which is our main carrier. Would give 5 stars, but with more orders, the sorting/filtering could definitely be improved. A "Group By" function would be brilliant.

The Little Pot Company

Needed something for royal mail integration. Zenstores works great, the team even implemented some of my suggestions.

I Want That Present

This is an excellent app, I use Royal Mail to ship, and Zenstores intergrates seamlessly. The customer support is excellent, I had a few queries at the beginning and Micheal has sorted any problems I had straight away. I cannot recommend Zenstores highly enough.

Pheasants Hill Farm

I subscribed to the app specifically because it sold itself on the ability of UK merchants to automatically generate Parcelforce labels. When I set up the label printing instructions I found that the app was not programmed to recognise the Parcelforce service I use which is a product for shipping from Northern Ireland postcodes to Northern Ireland postcodes called Parcelrider Plus. As this is 80% of our shipments, we now can't use the app to print shipping labels - we have to continue to spend hours every week producing them manually. I have contacted Zenstores support (Harry) twice but on both occasions he replied that they were not interested in writing the additional code that would allow users of this Parcelforce contract (Parcelrider Plus) to actually make use of Zenstores - presumably because Zenstores calculates the number of potential users does not justify their programming time in developing their app). This is hugely disappointing for UK merchants as the app works well in all other respects - but we are still manually producing our Parcelforce shipping labels. So UK retailers, before subscribing and spending time setting up this app check carefully whether Zenstores will actually support the Parcelforce contract you are working with, especially if you are in one of the remoter UK zones (Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands)

August 25, 2020

Hi there

Thank you for providing your review. As a team, we are always trying to learn and improve our platform, so I appreciate you taking the time out.

As I said in my email, we do now support the Parcelforce Parcelrider Plus service, so hopefully moving forward you will see all the benefits of using the Zenstores platform to ship your Shopify orders!

Should you have any questions, please do get in touch.

Alex

Nigel Cabourn

Excellent program helping me save plenty of time, and therefore money. Simply the best customer support I have ever received from an app....Harry and Alex are great. Very quick to respond. Brilliant value for money. Keep up the great work guys!

Milly's

We are surprised how much our expectations have been exceeded! Amazing software that is really speeding up our warehouse times.

Monday Vapes

Have been using this app for last 3 years. It is fast and reliable. You can simply import all of your orders from Shopify, eBay, Amazon and other channels in one place and print a shipping label with a couple of clicks! The Zenstores customer support is brilliant, I strongly recommend to start working with these guys!

Pet Stuff Galore

Excellent app which saves lots of time each day. Improvements are always incoming and support know all there is to know! I've been using Zen Stores for a few months now and have just signed up and paid for the yearly option as I have no reason to leave.

NI Candle Supplies LTD

Very happy with this app, it allows us to process our courier bookings quickly and efficiently and is a great time saver when it comes to marking the orders as fulfilled on Shopify. We wouldn't be without it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8