Zenstores

Zenstores

by Mechfeed Ltd

Easier, faster shipping for UK retailers – Get started today!

Pheasants Hill Farm

I subscribed to the app specifically because it sold itself on the ability of UK merchants to automatically generate Parcelforce labels. When I set up the label printing instructions I found that the app was not programmed to recognise the Parcelforce service I use which is a product for shipping from Northern Ireland postcodes to Northern Ireland postcodes called Parcelrider Plus. As this is 80% of our shipments, we now can't use the app to print shipping labels - we have to continue to spend hours every week producing them manually. I have contacted Zenstores support (Harry) twice but on both occasions he replied that they were not interested in writing the additional code that would allow users of this Parcelforce contract (Parcelrider Plus) to actually make use of Zenstores - presumably because Zenstores calculates the number of potential users does not justify their programming time in developing their app). This is hugely disappointing for UK merchants as the app works well in all other respects - but we are still manually producing our Parcelforce shipping labels. So UK retailers, before subscribing and spending time setting up this app check carefully whether Zenstores will actually support the Parcelforce contract you are working with, especially if you are in one of the remoter UK zones (Highlands and Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands)

Nigel Cabourn

Excellent program helping me save plenty of time, and therefore money. Simply the best customer support I have ever received from an app....Harry and Alex are great. Very quick to respond. Brilliant value for money. Keep up the great work guys!

Milly's

We are surprised how much our expectations have been exceeded! Amazing software that is really speeding up our warehouse times.

Monday Vapes

Have been using this app for last 3 years. It is fast and reliable. You can simply import all of your orders from Shopify, eBay, Amazon and other channels in one place and print a shipping label with a couple of clicks! The Zenstores customer support is brilliant, I strongly recommend to start working with these guys!

Pet Stuff Galore

Excellent app which saves lots of time each day. Improvements are always incoming and support know all there is to know! I've been using Zen Stores for a few months now and have just signed up and paid for the yearly option as I have no reason to leave.

NI Candle Supplies LTD

Very happy with this app, it allows us to process our courier bookings quickly and efficiently and is a great time saver when it comes to marking the orders as fulfilled on Shopify. We wouldn't be without it.

designblondon

Very happy with Zenstores, easy to use and the customer service is very efficient and friendly. i would recommend .

Monstercolors

Saves me hours .. quality app and well worth the cost.... i do wish it was a little quicker updating the various sales channels ...however i guess we cannot have it all ...i defo recommend

TAFS Products

Invaluable software for our business now. We've grown to love it's simplicity whilst still being capable of quickly doing many things simultaneously. Startup business from the UK who offer quick customer service and are always looking to add new features. It's a brilliant app and well worth the cost.

Velo Duo Cycles

We have 2 Shopify stores and we use Zenstores for both of them plus our ebay and Amazon stores. It does all we need of it, is very reliable and if we do hit a problem, the support is excellent. They only lose a star because of a couple of irritating features that they seem unwilling to rectify, while wasting developers time on "Insights" which are very basic and are better provided by your accounting package or the sales channels. I recommend Zenstores highly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7