Zip code check & waiting list

Zip code check & waiting list

by Avocados Lab

Zip code, post code, shipping area checker, Waitlist signup.

Welsh alors ?

Very good customer service and very nice support. They help you to do exactly what you want. I recommand

GoodDoor

We use this app. to restrict purchases to a specific zip code. The support from the company is amazing. Easy to give 5 stars. Performs flawlessly.

Dahing Plants

Customer service is amazing! And the app itself is flexible, will satisfy your need whether simple or complicated.

October 29, 2020

So glad app was able to solve your problem :) Thanks a lot for spending time reviewing an app. Always happy to help and fulfill your needs.

Basil Lettuceman

Works well for what I need and the support is excellent. They will go beyond to help you get the app working.

October 28, 2020

Thanks a lot for review! It was pleasure working with you and making app a great fit for your store. Wish you all the best for your business :)

Boxini

Great app. Easy to use and get set up. I had small formatting request that was dealt with very quickly by the developer. Very happy with the results and would recommend! Many Thanks

October 22, 2020

Always happy to help! Thanks a ton such a nice feedback. Your success is our primary goal :)

LittlePickins

This plugin was easy to setup and did exactly what we needed it to do. I needed to do some further customization that I could not find in the documentation, but their support sent me everything I needed and went above and beyond your typical app support!

October 21, 2020

It was our pleasure working with you :) Glad we could help you to improve your stores customer experience.

Box Of Goodies

This app is handy. The box that pops us is cute and suits our brand. I wish it could be altered to show in the bar at the top and hope this might be a change for the future. :)

October 15, 2020

Glad you found designs cute and it fits your need! We've taken your consideration seriously and going to present you with some design options for feature your requested. We want to make sure we build it according to your needs and take your feedback during a development process.

B.A.M.B.

Extremely responsive and will go out of their way to help you. I'm very impressed with the App and the customer service.

October 15, 2020

Thanks for such a nice review! Really means a lot to us.

Buzzz Flowers

I installed this app to do zip code lookup to confirm delivery for my local subscription site. It's amazing and would recommended to anyone standing up a local subscription delivery services and need to validate zip before letting the user into the site. Great Job!!!

October 15, 2020

Really appreciate the detailed review! So happy to hear that you would recommend our app! Let us know if you ever need any further assistance.

Happy Paws Pet Food

Have just installed this app was very easy to install and configure, Does exactly what it says it does. Developer reached out and answered a few questions that we were still trying to figure out ourselves

Previous 1 3 4 5