Zipcode check & validate

Easily verify your customers zip code to check serviceability.

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Zip code check

RAGE N'FURY

The idea is really great and the app work perfectly fine as all Avocados Lab apps. Also, you get an awesome support from the Developper if you need anything. Best customer service I've seen so far. Go for it guys !

January 21, 2022

So glad to hear that all our apps are fitting your needs! It rarely happens so made me really happy! Thanks again & welcome onboard!

Organic Garden

We use this app as a widget to let the customer check in advance, if he can use our local delivery. It serves perfectly for that reason and was also customizable.
By knowing that this app was developed by an independent developer just makes it even better. The support is great and all the requests are implemented directly.

January 19, 2022

Thanks a lot for such a nice feedback. Merchant satisfaction always been a top priority so glad you recognized that.

Manor Gardens

Great app, we rely on local deliveries for our online store and this zipcode app helps us to screen out our customers so we don't take on orders we can't do! Bhushan is always quick to reply and help if we have any issues with the app.

January 14, 2022

So glad to hear that. Merchant satisfaction is always our top priority so glad you recognized that. Thanks again!

The Original Organic Company

Bhushan is an absolute pleasure to deal with, and has rectified any issues I have had with the app very promptly. The app is great, affordable and functions as it is intended to.

December 11, 2021

Welcome onboard! So glad I'm. Glad you liked this app :)

Tend

Really useful app with lots of functionality. Bhushan was incredibly helpful with any issues we had and even added some new features for us within a few hours of requesting them!

Eat Grim

Very much like the app and the control it provides, for our kind of business, where we only deliver to certain areas, having this kind of app saves a huge amount of time, and really makes our work so much easier. :)

October 30, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a nice review! Your satisfaction would always be number one priority. Welcome onboard!

Green Beanz

We have a few items that are too big/heavy to ship, and although we label them as such, we still had customers purchasing them that were outside our local delivery zone. I added this app and problem solved. Now, anytime someone is looking at a product in my local delivery collection the popup will ask for their postcode to check eligibilty for delivery. Great app that does exactly what I needed and Bhushan was a great help tweaking it on the back end to make it work even better for my particular situation. Highly recommend!

October 6, 2021

Welcome onboard! So thrilled to support your needs and making your customer experience much better.

Albrights Raw Dogfood

I looked at several zip code validator apps, and this one had the best user interface and features for our needs. I had a few questions during setup and customer support was OUTSTANDING - quick replies and very easy to work with. I had a couple of challenging issues in my config and he helped me work through them easily. I wish every Shopify app was this well supported - I highly recommend it!

October 6, 2021

Your satisfaction is always a top most priority! so glad you liked the app.

Wonky

Really great app and very easy to customize the design for your website - lots of options. When I had an issue, Bhushan got back to me within minutes to solve it. Highly recommend.

August 29, 2021

Your satisfaction is always my top most priority! I'm glad you liked an app :) Merchant ease of use always been my top priority while building an app.

Olo Junction

Wonderful app with complete control and flexibility overall features,
I highly recommend this app. Great Job Developers.

August 4, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a great review! Really appreciate it :) Welcome onboard!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8