Zipcode checker & validater

Zipcode checker & validater

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
September 1, 2022

Perfect app for checking and validating Zipcodes. Very rich in features. Highly customisable features. Good Customer support.

ElephantPlate
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 8, 2022

We have a unique service that is restricted by certain zip codes, this was the PERFECT solution to our needs and we've been incredibly happy with the app. Easy to use, customizable, and we were up and running in no time. Great support as well :)

Wonderful Waste
Time spent using app: 7 months
Avocados Lab replied June 8, 2022

Feels great that app is fulfilling your needs and helping you focus on rest of your business! Thanks a lot for such a nice review.

May 13, 2022

I installed this app and had a few questions. I sent a request for support and received an answer within two hours. Incredible. Bhushan was able to fix the problem within minutes and I am on my way. Very cool app that would have cost between $600-$1000 for custom development. Thank you Avocados Lab!

Oz Frontdoor
Time spent using app: 2 days
Avocados Lab replied May 13, 2022

So glad to hear that!! Made my day really. Your satisfaction has always been my top priority so glad to hear such good things about app & service!

February 24, 2022

We are using the App to limit delivery zones for our store and this App is very helpful and easy to setup. THE support is great. Need to exclude geographic areas from shipping then use this App.

nectarfoods.co
Time spent using app: 9 months
Avocados Lab replied March 29, 2022

So great to hear that you liked my app! Your satisfaction very much matters to me.

January 28, 2022

This app is very helpful if you have a limited local area that you service, you don't wanna get orders from people that you can't deliver to!
Also Bhushan support was above amazing, Thanks Bhushan

PAYLESS FURNITURE
Avocados Lab replied March 29, 2022

Thanks for such a nice review! Always happy to help.

January 26, 2022

Great Support, Great Features. The support documentation is easy to read and detailed. The support from Avocados Lab is always fast and friendly as well as precise. The design aspect is quite basic but you can get it to work with creativity. They have a great weightlisted feature for anyone who is not on your route that might like to be notified of when you do start delivering there. I definitely recommend this app for anyone who needs a reliable app for something as important as a postal code check.

Hunters’ Dale
Avocados Lab replied January 27, 2022

Wow! Thanks a lot for being such detailed oriented with your review! So happy! Merchant satisfaction has always been a top priority so glad you recognized that.

App is great for merchants who are just starting out who even for established one to let customers know about their serviceability, delivery time etc.,

January 21, 2022

The idea is really great and the app work perfectly fine as all Avocados Lab apps. Also, you get an awesome support from the Developper if you need anything. Best customer service I've seen so far. Go for it guys !

RAGE N'FURY
France
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Avocados Lab replied January 21, 2022

So glad to hear that all our apps are fitting your needs! It rarely happens so made me really happy! Thanks again & welcome onboard!

January 19, 2022

We use this app as a widget to let the customer check in advance, if he can use our local delivery. It serves perfectly for that reason and was also customizable.
By knowing that this app was developed by an independent developer just makes it even better. The support is great and all the requests are implemented directly.

Organic Garden
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 days
Avocados Lab replied January 19, 2022

Thanks a lot for such a nice feedback. Merchant satisfaction always been a top priority so glad you recognized that.

Edited January 14, 2022

Great app, we rely on local deliveries for our online store and this zipcode app helps us to screen out our customers so we don't take on orders we can't do! Bhushan is always quick to reply and help if we have any issues with the app.

Manor Gardens
Time spent using app: 6 months
Avocados Lab replied January 14, 2022

So glad to hear that. Merchant satisfaction is always our top priority so glad you recognized that. Thanks again!

December 11, 2021

Bhushan is an absolute pleasure to deal with, and has rectified any issues I have had with the app very promptly. The app is great, affordable and functions as it is intended to.

The Original Organic Company
Avocados Lab replied December 11, 2021

Welcome onboard! So glad I'm. Glad you liked this app :)