Zip code validator & checker

Zip code validator & checker

by Avocados Lab

Zip code, post code, pin code checker, Waitlist signup.

Crafty Ramen Market

The app completely fills the needs that we hoped it would. There are plenty of customization options to make sure it fits with our branding. If it looks like it might be what you need, it probably is!

Lēto Foods

Customer service is incredibly fast at responding, and is great at being innovative/troubleshooting changes!

ratz-fatz.com

I think this is a great app with great support. I can recommend it. Why do I have to write at least 100 words?

January 25, 2021

It was pleasure working with you :) Thanks a lot for such a honest review! 100 words is a requirement from Shopify and I will definitely convey this feedback to them :)

King David Frozen Pizza

Love this app! Saved my business during this time. Customer service is amazing, helpful and understandable.

January 25, 2021

OMG it meant a lot to us. Thanks a ton for trusting and giving us an opportunity to serve you.

Seo Digital Club

Highly recommended! Best app on app store to verify customer pin codes! We provide in-person courses so it really helped us only serving customers who live in our neighborhood. So easy to use and customer support it top notch. Design wise it’s perfectly built taking all merchant pain points into consideration. Tried all competitor apps before and they are very poorly built with no customer support. Great job!

TRINKTAXI

The support was just perfect! Never had such a competent and efficient support. S/o to Bhushan :) I had an idea regarding the design and he did it perfectly.

Sunshine Coast Organic Meats

Love this app. Definitely making it easier for people
We have a broad and slightly convoluted delivery area and this is quick and simple. Happy to recommend.

Wildweed Gardens

Our company needs to know where customers live in order to sell to them, and this app really made that simple. It's easy for our customers to check whether we have garden kits for their zip code, and to join our newsletter if we don't! The design is great, really simple to use and blends in great with our theme. There are a few other options for zip code checking but none that are as easy to install and get support with.

JUICE CHAMPS

This app is very user friendly. The developer was very fast in communication and did a thorough job in making adjustments which better suited for my theme. I would highly recommend this app

December 12, 2020

We are so glad you loved our app! Thanks a ton for such a nice review.

Welsh alors ?

Very good customer service and very nice support. They help you to do exactly what you want. I recommand

December 12, 2020

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! Welcome on-board :)

Previous 1 3 4 5