Zipcode checker & validater

Easily verify customer zipcode, postal code using validator.

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Zip code check

Fresh My Way

Really liked it! The support team is very helpful. They helped us to solve some design issues to adapt it to our store.

June 10, 2021

So thankful for your honest review! Your satisfaction is always our topmost priority.

MTC Kitchen Home LA

This is just what I needed. Awesome app with awesome support. Changing designs and settings are very easy. Highly recommended!

June 10, 2021

Welcome onboard! App is very flexible when it comes to designing to match with your brand! Thanks for giving us opportunity :)

Tiger Street Food

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Support is really helpful! They are very quick to respond and able to listen to suggestions! Great app !

NU Grocery

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Added the zipcode validator to our homepage and a collection page. It works great and app support has been super quick and helpful when I needed help!

May 17, 2021

Welcome onboard :) Your satisfaction is our top most priority! So glad you liked an app.

Shuttle Ship

If you want a branded Zip code validator without having to hire a coder than this is your App! The customer service is exceptional. Questions are answered quickly and the developer is eager to help problem solve. Oh, and the validator is legit. More options than you could ever need! John Endicott
Founder
Shuttle Ship

May 4, 2021

OMG thanks a ton for those words! Really means a lot to us. Welcome onboard :)

Mation AB

Location Sweden

I think this is a great app with super and great support. I can recommend it. Thank you so much guys.

May 4, 2021

Your satisfaction is always our top priority! Thanks a lot for such a nice review.

neighbourhood hand stretched pizza

Location Australia

The app is great and I could customize it as much as I wanted with the help from the developer of the app, he has been fast and really helpful. My clients are really happy with the result.

Superhero Meals

Our company offers local delivery only. And this app is a lifesaver for us. Really easy to manage delivery zones on the backend and super convenient to use for our customers. Since I’ve installed this app I never received any questions about delivery zones from store visitors. Another great thing is customer support. When I first installed this app it didn’t look the way I expected. But Brushan was able to fix it within minutes. Literally the fastest support I’ve ever got from either Shopify support team or apps’ developers. Must have for every store that delivers locally.

Crafty Ramen Market

The app completely fills the needs that we hoped it would. There are plenty of customization options to make sure it fits with our branding. If it looks like it might be what you need, it probably is!

Lēto Foods

Time spent using app About 2 months

Customer service is incredibly fast at responding, and is great at being innovative/troubleshooting changes!