Zipcode check & validate

Zipcode check & validate

by Avocados Lab

Easily verify your customers zip code to check serviceability.

Boxini

Great app. Easy to use and get set up. I had small formatting request that was dealt with very quickly by the developer. Very happy with the results and would recommend! Many Thanks

October 22, 2020

Always happy to help! Thanks a ton such a nice feedback. Your success is our primary goal :)

LittlePickins

This plugin was easy to setup and did exactly what we needed it to do. I needed to do some further customization that I could not find in the documentation, but their support sent me everything I needed and went above and beyond your typical app support!

October 21, 2020

It was our pleasure working with you :) Glad we could help you to improve your stores customer experience.

Box Of Goodies

This app is handy. The box that pops us is cute and suits our brand. I wish it could be altered to show in the bar at the top and hope this might be a change for the future. :)

October 15, 2020

Glad you found designs cute and it fits your need! We've taken your consideration seriously and going to present you with some design options for feature your requested. We want to make sure we build it according to your needs and take your feedback during a development process.

Update: Developed and delivered this feature within a week but merchant is unreachable since then to provide an update. Now you can validate zipcodes with the help of header bar :)

B.A.M.B.

Extremely responsive and will go out of their way to help you. I'm very impressed with the App and the customer service.

October 15, 2020

Thanks for such a nice review! Really means a lot to us.

Buzzz Flowers

I installed this app to do zip code lookup to confirm delivery for my local subscription site. It's amazing and would recommended to anyone standing up a local subscription delivery services and need to validate zip before letting the user into the site. Great Job!!!

October 15, 2020

Really appreciate the detailed review! So happy to hear that you would recommend our app! Let us know if you ever need any further assistance.

Happy Paws Pet Food

Have just installed this app was very easy to install and configure, Does exactly what it says it does. Developer reached out and answered a few questions that we were still trying to figure out ourselves

familyfood.farm

Very happy with the zip code check. Easy and intuitive with lots of options. Developer support is excellent, many thanks!

Rudolfs Granar

I have tried ALL zip code validators and this one is the best one available. It has all the features that I was looking for. Super easy to use and does the job. Also, fantastic and instant support. Strongly recommend :)

Pico Grocery

The app works as expected and customer service is great! It does what it is supposed to do and I chatted with the developer who was really nice.

WEISSWURST KISTE

Fantastic app, does exactly what it promises and even has a few useful features on top that I didn't expect but are actually brilliant!