Zipcode checker & validater

Easily verify customer zipcode, postal code using validator.

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Zip code check

ratz-fatz.com

Location Germany

I think this is a great app with great support. I can recommend it. Why do I have to write at least 100 words?

January 25, 2021

It was pleasure working with you :) Thanks a lot for such a honest review! 100 words is a requirement from Shopify and I will definitely convey this feedback to them :)

King David Frozen Pizza

Love this app! Saved my business during this time. Customer service is amazing, helpful and understandable.

January 25, 2021

OMG it meant a lot to us. Thanks a ton for trusting and giving us an opportunity to serve you.

Seo Digital Club

Location Australia
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Highly recommended! Best app on app store to verify customer pin codes! We provide in-person courses so it really helped us only serving customers who live in our neighborhood. So easy to use and customer support it top notch. Design wise it’s perfectly built taking all merchant pain points into consideration. Tried all competitor apps before and they are very poorly built with no customer support. Great job!

TRINKTAXI

Location Germany

The support was just perfect! Never had such a competent and efficient support. S/o to Bhushan :) I had an idea regarding the design and he did it perfectly.

Sunshine Coast Organic Meats

Location Australia

Love this app. Definitely making it easier for people
We have a broad and slightly convoluted delivery area and this is quick and simple. Happy to recommend.

Wildweed Gardens

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Our company needs to know where customers live in order to sell to them, and this app really made that simple. It's easy for our customers to check whether we have garden kits for their zip code, and to join our newsletter if we don't! The design is great, really simple to use and blends in great with our theme. There are a few other options for zip code checking but none that are as easy to install and get support with.

JUICE CHAMPS

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is very user friendly. The developer was very fast in communication and did a thorough job in making adjustments which better suited for my theme. I would highly recommend this app

December 12, 2020

We are so glad you loved our app! Thanks a ton for such a nice review.

Welsh alors ?

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good customer service and very nice support. They help you to do exactly what you want. I recommand

December 12, 2020

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! Welcome on-board :)

GoodDoor

We use this app. to restrict purchases to a specific zip code. The support from the company is amazing. Easy to give 5 stars. Performs flawlessly.

December 12, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review! Glad you liked the app :)

Dahing Plants

Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer service is amazing! And the app itself is flexible, will satisfy your need whether simple or complicated.

October 29, 2020

So glad app was able to solve your problem :) Thanks a lot for spending time reviewing an app. Always happy to help and fulfill your needs.