Zipcode check & validate

Zipcode check & validate | Reviews

by Avocados Lab

Easily verify your customers zip code to check serviceability.

Tend

Really useful app with lots of functionality. Bhushan was incredibly helpful with any issues we had and even added some new features for us within a few hours of requesting them!

Eat Grim

Very much like the app and the control it provides, for our kind of business, where we only deliver to certain areas, having this kind of app saves a huge amount of time, and really makes our work so much easier. :)

October 30, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a nice review! Your satisfaction would always be number one priority. Welcome onboard!

Green Beanz

We have a few items that are too big/heavy to ship, and although we label them as such, we still had customers purchasing them that were outside our local delivery zone. I added this app and problem solved. Now, anytime someone is looking at a product in my local delivery collection the popup will ask for their postcode to check eligibilty for delivery. Great app that does exactly what I needed and Bhushan was a great help tweaking it on the back end to make it work even better for my particular situation. Highly recommend!

October 6, 2021

Welcome onboard! So thrilled to support your needs and making your customer experience much better.

Albrights Raw Dogfood

I looked at several zip code validator apps, and this one had the best user interface and features for our needs. I had a few questions during setup and customer support was OUTSTANDING - quick replies and very easy to work with. I had a couple of challenging issues in my config and he helped me work through them easily. I wish every Shopify app was this well supported - I highly recommend it!

October 6, 2021

Your satisfaction is always a top most priority! so glad you liked the app.

Wonky

Really great app and very easy to customize the design for your website - lots of options. When I had an issue, Bhushan got back to me within minutes to solve it. Highly recommend.

August 29, 2021

Your satisfaction is always my top most priority! I'm glad you liked an app :) Merchant ease of use always been my top priority while building an app.

Olo Junction

Wonderful app with complete control and flexibility overall features,
I highly recommend this app. Great Job Developers.

August 4, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a great review! Really appreciate it :) Welcome onboard!

2fresh

Great app - easy to use and implement with lots of options. Support was fantastic. I had a small issue which turned out to be totally unrelated to this app, but Bhushan fixed it anyway. Very responsive. Thanks!

The Balloon Diva

This app is exactly what I was looking for to streamline my ordering process. Bhushan has been amazing. Lol... I'm not sure if he sleeps. He is always available when I have questions or need assistance. I highly recommend this app. 10 Stars!!!

July 24, 2021

haha! Thanks a lot for such a nice review! Always happy to help :)

Ringos

very useful app and unique!!, i've been looking for this kind of app and this is the only one where i felt confortable

July 24, 2021

So glad you liked the app! Thanks for such a nice review really :)

Juice Culture

The developers helped me right away to assist a small issue I was having with my Shopify theme. Very appreciative!

June 10, 2021

Always happy to assist you whenever needed! Thanks a lot for such a honest review. Appreciate your feedback & welcome onboard :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7