Zipcode check & validate

Easily verify customer zipcode, postal code using validator

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Zip code check

Oz Frontdoor

I installed this app and had a few questions. I sent a request for support and received an answer within two hours. Incredible. Bhushan was able to fix the problem within minutes and I am on my way. Very cool app that would have cost between $600-$1000 for custom development. Thank you Avocados Lab!

May 13, 2022

So glad to hear that!! Made my day really. Your satisfaction has always been my top priority so glad to hear such good things about app & service!

nectarfoods.co

We are using the App to limit delivery zones for our store and this App is very helpful and easy to setup. THE support is great. Need to exclude geographic areas from shipping then use this App.

March 29, 2022

So great to hear that you liked my app! Your satisfaction very much matters to me.

PAYLESS FURNITURE

This app is very helpful if you have a limited local area that you service, you don't wanna get orders from people that you can't deliver to!
Also Bhushan support was above amazing, Thanks Bhushan

March 29, 2022

Thanks for such a nice review! Always happy to help.

Hunters’ Dale

Great Support, Great Features. The support documentation is easy to read and detailed. The support from Avocados Lab is always fast and friendly as well as precise. The design aspect is quite basic but you can get it to work with creativity. They have a great weightlisted feature for anyone who is not on your route that might like to be notified of when you do start delivering there. I definitely recommend this app for anyone who needs a reliable app for something as important as a postal code check.

January 27, 2022

Wow! Thanks a lot for being such detailed oriented with your review! So happy! Merchant satisfaction has always been a top priority so glad you recognized that.

App is great for merchants who are just starting out who even for established one to let customers know about their serviceability, delivery time etc.,

RAGE N'FURY

The idea is really great and the app work perfectly fine as all Avocados Lab apps. Also, you get an awesome support from the Developper if you need anything. Best customer service I've seen so far. Go for it guys !

January 21, 2022

So glad to hear that all our apps are fitting your needs! It rarely happens so made me really happy! Thanks again & welcome onboard!

Organic Garden

We use this app as a widget to let the customer check in advance, if he can use our local delivery. It serves perfectly for that reason and was also customizable.
By knowing that this app was developed by an independent developer just makes it even better. The support is great and all the requests are implemented directly.

January 19, 2022

Thanks a lot for such a nice feedback. Merchant satisfaction always been a top priority so glad you recognized that.

Manor Gardens

Great app, we rely on local deliveries for our online store and this zipcode app helps us to screen out our customers so we don't take on orders we can't do! Bhushan is always quick to reply and help if we have any issues with the app.

January 14, 2022

So glad to hear that. Merchant satisfaction is always our top priority so glad you recognized that. Thanks again!

The Original Organic Company

Bhushan is an absolute pleasure to deal with, and has rectified any issues I have had with the app very promptly. The app is great, affordable and functions as it is intended to.

December 11, 2021

Welcome onboard! So glad I'm. Glad you liked this app :)

Tend

Really useful app with lots of functionality. Bhushan was incredibly helpful with any issues we had and even added some new features for us within a few hours of requesting them!

Eat Grim

Very much like the app and the control it provides, for our kind of business, where we only deliver to certain areas, having this kind of app saves a huge amount of time, and really makes our work so much easier. :)

October 30, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a nice review! Your satisfaction would always be number one priority. Welcome onboard!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8