Zipcode check & validate

Easily verify your customers zip code to check serviceability.

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Zip code check

Wildweed Gardens

Our company needs to know where customers live in order to sell to them, and this app really made that simple. It's easy for our customers to check whether we have garden kits for their zip code, and to join our newsletter if we don't! The design is great, really simple to use and blends in great with our theme. There are a few other options for zip code checking but none that are as easy to install and get support with.

JUICE CHAMPS

This app is very user friendly. The developer was very fast in communication and did a thorough job in making adjustments which better suited for my theme. I would highly recommend this app

December 12, 2020

We are so glad you loved our app! Thanks a ton for such a nice review.

Welsh alors ?

Very good customer service and very nice support. They help you to do exactly what you want. I recommand

December 12, 2020

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority! Welcome on-board :)

GoodDoor

We use this app. to restrict purchases to a specific zip code. The support from the company is amazing. Easy to give 5 stars. Performs flawlessly.

December 12, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review! Glad you liked the app :)

Dahing Plants

Customer service is amazing! And the app itself is flexible, will satisfy your need whether simple or complicated.

October 29, 2020

So glad app was able to solve your problem :) Thanks a lot for spending time reviewing an app. Always happy to help and fulfill your needs.

Basil Lettuceman

Works well for what I need and the support is excellent. They will go beyond to help you get the app working.

October 28, 2020

Thanks a lot for review! It was pleasure working with you and making app a great fit for your store. Wish you all the best for your business :)

Boxini

Great app. Easy to use and get set up. I had small formatting request that was dealt with very quickly by the developer. Very happy with the results and would recommend! Many Thanks

October 22, 2020

Always happy to help! Thanks a ton such a nice feedback. Your success is our primary goal :)

LittlePickins

This plugin was easy to setup and did exactly what we needed it to do. I needed to do some further customization that I could not find in the documentation, but their support sent me everything I needed and went above and beyond your typical app support!

October 21, 2020

It was our pleasure working with you :) Glad we could help you to improve your stores customer experience.

B.A.M.B.

Extremely responsive and will go out of their way to help you. I'm very impressed with the App and the customer service.

October 15, 2020

Thanks for such a nice review! Really means a lot to us.

Buzzz Flowers

I installed this app to do zip code lookup to confirm delivery for my local subscription site. It's amazing and would recommended to anyone standing up a local subscription delivery services and need to validate zip before letting the user into the site. Great Job!!!

October 15, 2020

Really appreciate the detailed review! So happy to hear that you would recommend our app! Let us know if you ever need any further assistance.