Zipcode check & validate

Easily verify your customers zip code to check serviceability.

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Zip code check

ReBuilt Meals

This app was everything I was looking for in a zipcode finder! Easy to use and integrate on to my site which uses the shogun page builder. Couldn't be happier :)

Horeca-thuis

The app is really helpful and works perfectly using Shopify. The respons time is very fast(most often within a few minutes) and the devellopper very friendly.

your vegan comfort kitchen

Worked really well and was not only easy to integrate, but also to customize. I'd recommend for anyone needing zip code specific checkout on their store who also wants to get more data on where other interested customers live!

NS Arklatex

The customer support for this app is crazy good. Had a couple of issues figuring it out and they were amazingly fast to respond and help.

Nature's Select Kansas City

Great customer service! Amazing response time. I had many questions and I got all of my answers so quickly and the support team even helped me get my app set up!

Portronics

great app and great support by Pratik! Recommend highly.
i use if in India and happy with it. it's easy and useful.

Famous Franks Alot

First and most importantly, support is amazing! The team at AvocadoLabs is very responsive and helpful. Now for the app details...

This app is simple and provides restaurant customers (or any business with a delivery zone) the ability to check if the merchant delivers to their area BEFORE they place their order. That's a major issue in the customer journey that Shopify does not yet address on it's own.

The app still allows customers to browse and place a pickup order if, for example, the customer is not within the service area. You could say that it mitigates cart abandonment proactively. Which is important because you don't want this factor to skew your Cart Abandonment data.

Technically, the app doesn't alter the checkout flow. However, if the zip codes match what you've defined in the app with the zip codes you've defined in your Shopify delivery settings, then the customer would not be presented with delivery options even if they choose not to go through the check/validation process.

Thank you AvocadoLabs!

July 13, 2020

Thank you for such detailed and awesome review! It is such a pleasure working with you :)

Florida Farms

Great App! We added this to help regulate deliveries for our subscription service. The app works perfectly, it's super-simple to set up, and the customer service is top-notch! We needed a few customizations to match our branding and they took care of it asap. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a simple solution to validating zip codes.

July 13, 2020

Thanks a ton for reviewing app. It really means a lot to us and happy by hearing how beneficial app to your business is.

Plus Demand

Great customer support. Very easy to use app. I love its ability to take in bulk amounts of zip codes. Awesome.

July 13, 2020

Thanks you for your review! Its our pleasure to serve your needs :) We are so happy to have you onboard.

soiled.in

We really liked the app because it is very easy to set up compared to other ZIP code apps, we can upload bulk code also the support is very nice from them.