Zip code check & validate

Zip code check & validate

by Avocados Lab

Easily verify your customers zip code to check Serviceability.

The Balloon Diva

This app is exactly what I was looking for to streamline my ordering process. Bhushan has been amazing. Lol... I'm not sure if he sleeps. He is always available when I have questions or need assistance. I highly recommend this app. 10 Stars!!!

Ringos

very useful app and unique!!, i've been looking for this kind of app and this is the only one where i felt confortable

Juice Culture

The developers helped me right away to assist a small issue I was having with my Shopify theme. Very appreciative!

June 10, 2021

Always happy to assist you whenever needed! Thanks a lot for such a honest review. Appreciate your feedback & welcome onboard :)

Fresh My Way

Really liked it! The support team is very helpful. They helped us to solve some design issues to adapt it to our store.

June 10, 2021

So thankful for your honest review! Your satisfaction is always our topmost priority.

MTC Kitchen Home LA

This is just what I needed. Awesome app with awesome support. Changing designs and settings are very easy. Highly recommended!

June 10, 2021

Welcome onboard! App is very flexible when it comes to designing to match with your brand! Thanks for giving us opportunity :)

Tiger Street Food

Support is really helpful! They are very quick to respond and able to listen to suggestions! Great app !

NU Grocery

Added the zipcode validator to our homepage and a collection page. It works great and app support has been super quick and helpful when I needed help!

May 17, 2021

Welcome onboard :) Your satisfaction is our top most priority! So glad you liked an app.

Shuttle Ship

If you want a branded Zip code validator without having to hire a coder than this is your App! The customer service is exceptional. Questions are answered quickly and the developer is eager to help problem solve. Oh, and the validator is legit. More options than you could ever need! John Endicott
Founder
Shuttle Ship

May 4, 2021

OMG thanks a ton for those words! Really means a lot to us. Welcome onboard :)

Mation AB

I think this is a great app with super and great support. I can recommend it. Thank you so much guys.

May 4, 2021

Your satisfaction is always our top priority! Thanks a lot for such a nice review.

neighbourhood hand stretched pizza

The app is great and I could customize it as much as I wanted with the help from the developer of the app, he has been fast and really helpful. My clients are really happy with the result.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6