Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

I Love Grilling Meat

Their page builder works great with no bugs, unlike other page builders, and their support is phenomenal.

Infant Kingdom

I now feel good to leave a review because I have now successfully created 5 landing pages and learned a lot about this powerful app and its integration with other platforms. The support team really knows their stuff! They have always addressed all my questions and provided guidance so I continue learning every step of the way which is fantastic! I am now running my campaigns using well-designed landing pages! This app makes me feel good and more positive about building my eCom business! Thank you so much Zimpify team - keep up the great standards in customer care! Jeff thank you for the patience, follow-ups and a great eye for detail - you are a STAR!

drillandplant

I downloaded this app because I wasn't satisfied with the basic Shopify themes. I tried a few other landing page builders but Zipify is by far the best I tried! It is amazing, it works very well, it's extremely flexible. I absolutely love the feature that it saves every single block on all my pages so I can reuse them any time anywhere with just one click! Zipify makes building pages very fast and very easy. I also love the premade templates, which are all proven landing pages. Customer support is absolutely amazing, they respond very fast and they give you very detailed and polite answers immediately. There's no need for asking back multiple times until I finally get a full answer. They are really detailed and clear with their answer. Overall I love this app and I would recommend it to everyone who wants to create a beautiful and flexible website in a very short amount of time. I use it to create my entire website. It's great that I can overwrite the home and the product page with a page I built in Zipify. I cannot wait for it to be able to overwrite my cart page too.

Delali Cosmetics

Great app and fantastic customer service. I was having a hard time syncing Klaviyo to my zipify Account and Ash swooped in and save the day. Thank you

Expert Labs Pro

Great support & great features. I am using Zipify on all of my stores because it is so powerful. Love it

Sockscompression

I'm using this app for creating landing pages. My conversion rate increased compared to the standard product page. There is some limitation as this is the page builder but is very easy to use and the support team is very helpful and fast. Highly recommended!!!

Rooibos Rocks

Love the functionality, design and support! Zipify are very responsive and their support is next level.

exochess

Excellent page builder I'd say! It has many, many pre-made layouts that you can use that are beautifully designed and work! We've been using Zipify for 2 of our stores and we're very happy with it. I recommend.

LURE Essentials

We love this app. It is worth the money. The templates are good and optimized for conversions and give us great ideas how to build our own pages. We love the new features as well - like split test. We can quickly and efficiently build a few version of our pages and within days know which one performs better! The tutorials and the support are very very good. We would give it 10 stars if we could. We highly recommend this app.

Exhilarance Skincare

I love ZP!!! The tool itself is so easy. You can practically build your whole website with it. No developers all the way you want it. And the support is outstanding. They hold your hand every step of the way. I'm a huge fan. Don't think twice, get it!