Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Hygieia Skin Care

Great app made by a really great team. They're very responsive and helpful. These pages have really helped me build great funnels that produce lots of $$$

Zalagaonica

Location Croatia

There are many apps in the shopify app store for page building and editing but zipify pages builder & editor is the best way to customize your shopify site.

Kathryn Tilly Skincare

Time spent using app About 1 year

It's very good. I don't need to worry about coding, waiting for a developer. I can get landing pages up quickly, and best of all, it's all within Shopify. Zipify pages allow me more freedom to concentrate on making money. I also like the fact they are always updating their features, and their support is amazing!!

Yes We Vibe

Time spent using app About 4 years

Nice app and is easy to use. One time I am having a problem with the code but CS is fast to help when I contact them. Highly recommended

Ancient Garden Essentials

Time spent using app About 3 years

I always get the answers I need in a timely manner and I can easily understand the instructions. Thank you Zipify!

GolfPal

Got this app for Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales and it was a game changer! So easy to use and makes beautiful landing pages people can stay away from. It has definitely increased my sales volume.

Alex Rome Sound

This app only transfers over your theme settings to your zipify header and footer - not to the page/template blocks. Wouldn't recommend if you need to move quickly and want to keep a cohesive look and theme design overall. Zipify displays a "fully customizable" selling point of the app which is counterproductive for a page building app as they should be a compliment to your product management service and make the page building easy and cohesive/ carry over your theme/styles automatically. You should not have to customize everything over and over again and possibly lose consistency in your styles. If you lack coding/programming knowledge, I'd suggest other page builders with more theme integration to maintain the highest quality look for your brand and to move quickly.

TruthOriginsAU

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazingly useful application from a reliable company! Well thought out, beautifully designed and so easy to grasp– Zipify Pages is an invaluable tool for Shopify store owners. The customer service is top notch and the application is a pleasure to use. 5 Stars!

SHAVER OFFICIAL STORE

Location Italy

HORRIBLE APPLICATION, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, I LOST DAYS TO ASK FOR HELP, NOW THE PROV IS ALSO EXPIRED, NOT THE COUNCIL

November 30, 2020

Hey there Simona. Sorry you've had a a bad experience with Zipify Pages. We always strive to make our app as excellent as possible. So when we hear of someone having problems we listen and do our best to always find a solution. I do want to point out that our team assisted you over 50 times in the last few days and always provided solutions to your problems. We apologize if they weren't the answers you were hoping for, but none the less they were the solutions to what you were asking. Plus we are still here to help you figure out your pages. All you need to do is chat in and we'll pick up where you left off. Hope you're having a great day.
-Team Zipify

Lifeboost Coffee

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

BEST builder on the market, hands down. We use this app for *ALL* of our sales page and landing pages. It's incredible. We just started using their /products function and blogs function too. The support is fast, knowledgeable and efficient. We love that they continue to add features and listen to our requests and feedback. We're lifetime customers. Best sales funnels, page builder and features on the market hands down.