Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Alignment Made Easy Golf

I only have one product and was able to build a long form home page that displays all of the features of my product. The ability to easily display videos on my home page let me create a clear picture of what my product does. Haven't even used it to it's full potential yet.

Mydailyzen

The best app by far for an eCom store. The team at Zipify are always working to learn the latest trends and make them accessible to us. You guys ROCK!

Juveriente

Great product!! I've been in a problem that it was challenging to convey my intentions to my web consultants but the pages look shabby if I create them on my own through the original Shopify editing system.

Zipify is letting me create professional taste (if not, not like hand made nor make shift, at least) perfectly in line with my own intention.

It is the right manner to develop our shop, that I express what I like to do with such quality pages and then consult with the web designers, instead of trying to explain what I like to do only through e-mail, Word draft, etc.

I've just started using this product and will play with it to learn further.

Ian Marko

This app is excellent and easy to use

Healfast Therapy

Mistakes happen. What separates the great customer support from the usual is the speed at which mistakes are fixed. The app works well and is easy to use and the support team is great at fixing problems. Can't ask for more than that.

Escapethematrix

Excellent app. Takes the guesswork and 99% of the development time out of creating landing pages. The templates are also a marketer's dream, making putting funnels together so much quicker.

Ez Living Goods

Great tool for custom pages and offers. The templates they offer give a solid base for your own creative.

Eavara

This app works! The support and training's are amazing. Try it - you're gonna like it!

Gramercy Kitchen Company

Really intuitive, super webinars and training, outstanding support. If only all the tools and platforms my business uses could be like Zipify Pages...

Calypso Aquatics

Awesome support.Helped a lot and easy to talk and chat.