Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

Suntouched

Conversion-optimized templates & dedicated support staff! Highly recommend. My conversion rate has definitely gone up since switching over from basic theme page builders to Zipify.

September 17, 2021

Hey Suntouched! This is awesome to hear. So glad to read that your conversion rate went up by using our templates. That's why we've created them! If you need anything please reach out!

OrganicRev

Great app. Top notch customer service. I had some issues while building pages recently and they were extremely responsive. They were very thorough and showed me how to correct what I had done wrong. Highly recommend.

September 13, 2021

Hey OrganicRev, thank you so much for the review. Glad the team was able to help. We aim to be best in class. If you need anything please reach out!

Expansive Academy

Great product and the customer service is top-notch. Big shout out to Justine for helping when I needed it most :)

September 13, 2021

Hey Expansive Academy thank you for giving Justine a shout out. We'll be sure to let her know you loved her expertise! If you need anything please reach out!

FurryFreshness Premium Stain and Smell Remover

Great app with great customer support! When I reached out, they were able to easily help me find the answer to my problem.

September 2, 2021

FurryFreshness thanks for the review. So glad to hear we were able to help. We strive to be one of the best support teams in the biz. We appreciate you. If you need anything just reach out!

SchoolMaskPack™

Super helpful support team. Karina helped navigate the case with quick replies and good insights. Keep up the great work.

September 2, 2021

SchoolMaskPack thanks for the great review. We'll let Karina know that you were happy with her help. This is good to hear. If you need anything just reach out!

Kleenovate

Amazing app, very easy to use! The best customer service, answers all our questions within hours! We use it for all of our stores

September 2, 2021

Kleenovate thank you for the great review! So glad to hear you're loving Zipify Pages and using it on multiple stores. This is great. If you need anything just reach out!

ENLTN

This app is amazing and supported completely from the owner, the reps and especially the wonderful support team! Thank you for helping me bring my store from an idea to reality.

September 2, 2021

ENLTN thanks for the great review. So awesome to hear we could play a role in getting your store rolling. This is amazing. If you need anything just reach out!

Shehealth

Probably one of the best support and teams in town I have ever seen!! Always there to help you with any issue you may be facing with.

September 2, 2021

Shehealth! Woohoo! This is so great to hear. This is one of the keys of our company. Glad to hear it's paying off! :) If you need anything just reach out!

Katie Miranda

Zipify pages was recommended to me by someone I trust and honestly I have to say I'm really disappointed. There doesn't seem to be any way to match my font's website, you have to add each produt page manually which is impossible if you have hundreds of products, you have to copy and paste each review manually, you have to upload every single photo and video manually, and there's no way to delete certain text blocks if you're not going to use them. plus the tech support sucks. I created a ticket on Friday afternoon, they responded Monday morning and closed my ticket after a few hours on Monday because I hadn't replied.

September 2, 2021

Hey Katie! Thanks for the honest review. Really sorry to hear about your experience. I talked with the team and it sounds like they had a longer chat with you. And that you've uncovered some holes we need to address. We appreciate that very much. Hopefully you'll give us another try in the future. If you need anything please reach out!

LORRNA

it's too expensive for what it offers, and ive been trying to unsuscribe and they keep billing me. i

September 2, 2021

Hey Lorrna sorry to hear you weren't happy with Zipify Pages. We've fully refunded your account and have made sure you're unsubscribed. If you need anything else just reach out!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53