Reviews (724)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease in creating visually appealing pages and its seamless integration with Shopify. Many have seen an increase in leads and conversions, praising its superior blogging function and built-in analytics. The customer support team is noted for their efficiency and responsiveness. Features like A/B testing and integration with apps like One Click Upsell are also valued, saving merchants time and money while enhancing store performance.

May 7, 2024

It's a great builder with a lot of options. I needed support and they were fantastic. They didn't just tell me what to do, they went in and fixed the issue I was having, even though it was my fault. Stellar.

BrocElite
Almost 5 years using the app
Zipify Apps replied May 8, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our builder! We're happy to hear that you found our platform to be a great fit for your needs and that our support team was able to assist you effectively. Providing exceptional support is one of our top priorities, and we're delighted that we could not only address your issue but also exceed your expectations. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

June 7, 2024

Perfect landing page builder with everything you need - proven templates right out the box which turned the daunting prospect of setting up my first Shopify ad campaign honestly effortless - and the support is amazing!!

Made Of Magic Swim
About 1 month using the app
Zipify Apps replied June 17, 2024

Dear Made Of Magic Swim,
Thank you so much! We're delighted to hear our landing page builder made your first Shopify ad campaign a breeze. Your success is our goal, and we're here to support you every step of the way! 🚀✨

July 15, 2024

The app is very helpful for fast changing any kind of landing pages (my company uses it for SEO promotion). The support reacts super-fast, always in touch! I like the diversity of options for structure, content and sections.

Pimp My Salad
About 2 months using the app
May 27, 2024

So far Zipify Pages has been great, I've been using it for a couple of weeks and its fairly intuitive although it was a big learning curve for me. I have yet to see results but the pages look great and I am optomistic. The customer support is also top notch, I have reached out with several questions and the support team is always quick to reply and very helpful.

tinyfeats
26 days using the app
Zipify Apps replied May 31, 2024

Dear tinyfeats,
Thanks for the great feedback! 🌟 We're glad you're finding Zipify Pages intuitive and looking fantastic. Our support team is always here to help you along the way. Stay optimistic – great results are just around the corner!

July 3, 2024

They have been fantastic. I sent a message and then had to leave. But once they saw it and responded, I was not at my desk. Then I replied and again had to leave. They were very patient, and the next person who took over the chat was able to assist me immediately.

Patriot Wagyu
13 days using the app
Zipify Apps replied July 5, 2024

Dear Patriot Wagyu,
"Thanks for the great feedback! 🌟 We're so glad our team could assist you despite the back-and-forth. Patience and prompt support are what we strive for. 😊 Happy to have you with us!"

March 11, 2024

I find the app super easy to use, especially with the latest updates. Their email updates are great to inform you of new features and updates, so you always know whats happening. Additionally, they have great support who work hard to sort out any issues!

PureLife Organics
Over 3 years using the app
Zipify Apps replied March 20, 2024

Hey PureLife Organics. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. We are stoked to hear that the app has been easy for you to use and that you appreciate the content we provide in our emails. If you need anything, please reach out!

April 4, 2024

I love it! It's so much easier to use than pretty much any other page builder out there, and I've tried them. The support is amazing and prompt. I'm able to do things that I didn't think I'd be able to do, like create hover states for image carousels. I can't tell you how many products I've bought just because I was able to "browse" the product images before clicking through to the product page, so being able to bring that to my customers is huge. Overall I'm super happy, and can't wait to start using OneClickUpsell too!

Susan Gillard
29 days using the app
Zipify Apps replied April 5, 2024

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback, Susan Gillard. Our Zipify Pages Dev team works hard to make sure you have the tools needed to make your store a success. Thanks for the kind words about the Support team as well. They have enjoyed working with you this week. If you need anything in the future, you know where to find us!

March 11, 2024

Zipify is a great landing page builder - I have been utilizing it for over a year now, and its extremely versatile. 95% of my website pages are built on zipify - no need for expensive themes, you can do almost anything you want to do right in Zipify, and if you cant figure it out, their amazing customer support team will help you through anything, including adding custom code to get your landing pages to interact with other apps.

Trail Hound Pet Supply Co.
About 1 year using the app
Zipify Apps replied March 20, 2024

Hey Trail Hound Pet Supply Co.! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for being with us for over a year. So stoked to hear that you find the app to be extremely versatile. We love hearing it and we built Zipify Pages to do just that. Our customer support is the best in the business, and we are glad you agree. If you need anything, please reach out!

July 2, 2024

Been using Zipify for years for a reason! Highly recommended

Jawzrsize
Over 4 years using the app
Zipify Apps replied July 5, 2024

Dear Jawzrsize,
"Thanks for sticking with us! 🙌 We're honored to be your go-to for years. Your recommendation means a lot! 😊 Keep rocking with Zipify! 🚀"

March 22, 2024

Been using zipify pages now for a while now and just about to test upsell. Super flexible page design makes it easy to replicate landers/ funnels - the best bit is the support.... every time we have an issue the support is super fast and 100% on point - all the time...

Prime XL
10 months using the app
Zipify Apps replied March 27, 2024

Thanks for the kind words, Prime XL! So happy to hear that you appreciate our flexible page design and have had positive interactions with our Support team. If you need anything in the future, you know where to find us!