Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Happy Wives Society

I love this app and the support is amazing. Down to earth people who are always looking to solve your problem. No problem is too big for them. Amazing support team hands down. I think they converted me to a customer for life :) Would highly recommend this app and Ezra's team!

UPAN Frypan

Limited function, clashes with other themes and wouldn't work with video , the support were helpful but didnt resolve the issue so I change to a different App, the theme clash happened with this App as well and they fixed it within 8 hrs, Zipify Support took 5 days till I gave up. I'm only reviewing here as there seems to be a lot of very positive reviews which I read before purchasing, heres one for you to read aswell.

Dellapelle

Great app, and even better support. I tried a few different apps before Zipify Pages, and this is the only one that delivered the user experience and outcomes that I was looking for.

VitaliZEN

It's super easy to use with nice templates and the support team is great, fast and effective. Thank you Zipify!

BoxHill

Really great support and a great app. Used it on a few stores now and it does the business! They always respond quickly and in depth so there isn't all the back and forth with so many other apps.

Maika

Customer support was super fast and effective! Jeff resolved my issue in less than 5 minutes. Nice work!

Quicare Store

The tech support is the best you will ever find. The most knowledgeable and great to work with. Karina is the best you will ever find.

ZIPELLO™

Amazing support from Janice. She helped me figure out how to add the initiate checkout pixel fires to my zipify page. The app is easy to use minus minor steps. I give her and this app 5 stars, 200 expresso shots as she calls it! Amazing service!

Red Land Cotton

These guys are great! Customer support was really quick and responsive! The app is easy to use and the designs look great!

GetSilkTouch

zipify is one of the best visual coding softwares available on the shopify platform. They have fantastic customer service, have had nothing but positive experiences with this app and their customer service team. thanks for the platform guys

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26