Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Flowrish Lashes

Amazing app, easy to navigate, an all in one. Staff are instant in getting back to you and so so helpful, I would recommend this app to anyone.

May 20, 2022

Hey Flowrish Lashes thanks for the review! Glad that we come highly recommended by you. :D Please reach out if you need anything!

BodyRestore

Chris is the GOAT - super helpful and would recommend this app to any Shopify user. Will increase your conversion 100%

May 20, 2022

Hey BodyRestore, thanks for the review! We'll let Chris know you were stoked with his service. Please reach out if you need anything!

TeraGanix

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great customer support. I was able to have an issue resolved super fast! We love using zipify pages.

May 6, 2022

Hey TeraGanix! Thanks for the review. So glad to hear the team was able to get your issue resolved. They're the best in the biz! If anything else comes up, please reach out!

tootles

Great App - just getting started with it but I think we'll have a huge growth in our conversion rates as a result

May 6, 2022

Hey Tootles! Thanks for the review! Glad to have you onboard. As you're getting started if anything comes up just reach out to us!

Aether Inhalers

The main reason I use this app over others at the moment is because if you follow Ezra Firestones conversion asset and product page formula than this is already perfectly set up for you to create high converting pages that fit your brand. I find some of the design elements to not be the best and I have run into a few technical issues, but the support team is next level and is always very helpful.

April 29, 2022

Hey Aether Inhalers! Thanks for the honest review. We definitely try to add templates and blocks that make it easy for you to see success. Glad to hear we're hitting the mark most of the time! ;) If you need anything please reach out!

ESH Custom Calls

Can't say enough of good things about Zipify. Their page builder has everything you could possibly want. Plus, the customer service is the best out there for any software company. They have countless training and they also have a sister companies called smart marketer and oneclickupsell.
If you see something that you'd like to change in the app, it's as simple as submitting a feature request! I won't be looking any further for page builder.

April 29, 2022

Hey ESH Custom Calls! Thanks so much for the honest review. Glad to hear ZP is delivering everything you need to see success. That's our goal! We'll also let the support team know you're stoked with their service! They are the best! If you need anything please reach out!

yolo1store

Location Australia

I love Zipify as it takes away the stress of building a good landing page, it has all the nice features to help with your conversion rate optimisation, and you can quickly smash out a product/landing page in no time. It also integrates nicely with other apps and CRM's. I've only been using it for a month, but am glad I found this app after watching some Ezra Firestone videos. This is definitely a game changer for any aspiring marketer.

April 22, 2022

Hey Yolo1store! Thanks for the review. Glad to have you onboard! Helping you get more from their store is exactly why we started Zipify. Stoked to hear that's been the case for you. If anything comes up just reach out!

CornerPlantStore

I have been using the app for a few months now, loving how my product pages and landing pages are coming together. I have had a few questions along the way and the support team has been truly amazing. Quick to answer and always there to provide quick and easy solutions. Thanks ZP

April 22, 2022

Hey CornerPlantStore! Thanks for the review! So glad to hear you're loving your pages that you're building with Zipify Pages. I'll let the support team know that you're thrilled with their ninja skillz. :D If anything comes up just reach out!

Momsworld1

I used this vidio to improve my product pages. but have more projects I will use it for. A little difficult to follow directions but support is excellent!

April 22, 2022

Hey Momsworld1 thanks for the honest review. Glad to hear our support team has been able to help when things are unclear. If anything comes up just reach out!

myinmode

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome page builder. Very easy to use and has a lot of options. Better than most Shopify themes. The customer service is fantastic! They respond quickly andresolve any issues within hours.

April 15, 2022

Hey MeInMode thanks for the review! Glad to hear you're liking ZP more than themes. We've actually been trying to make it so you could essential replace themes with all the features we offer. If you need anything just reach out!