Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

KpopAudio

My conversion rate went through the roof! Thank you for this app, I hope to see other features soon !

applehubs

VERY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heir-atelier

Justine with Zipify was beyond patient and helpful. Tech doesn't come easily to me and having someone kindly work with you to get your pages set up for full effect is really appreciated. Thank you Justine!!!

Trump Rack

Support was amazing so far and so far the app is great too. I'm just getting started with Zipify Page but if its anything like OCU i know its great too!

ARTISANE

Amazing and fast resolution! They were able to fix my issue right away. Thank you so much for your help!

Peak Performance Nutraceutics

Super easy to use! Quick and friendly support staff that is very knowledgeable. I like that it's backed by data from existing stores shown to convert and sell. Zipify rocks!

The Cruelty Free Shop

We've just recently set up this app so haven't fully used the landing pages we've set up yet but the support team have been amazing so far. They have been really responsive and helpful, providing articles and stepping in to help make the changes we need but couldn't do ourselves!

StayWell Copper

Easy to use to make great shopify ecommerce pages! The support is fast to respond, and the tools are advanced enough, but also simple enough for anyone to use.

White & Green

Support team is amazing and the app has seen a huge increase in our sales. I have added and then deleted so many useless apps over the past few years. This is the only one I can seriously vouch for. Great user experience which allows us to make our offers really attractive without having to hire a web developer. Any time I have a question, the support answers in 1 minute unlike most other apps who leave me waiting days. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Nuevina

simply the best for testing new pages... great templates, easy to use, easy to deploy quickly. Great design elements and functionality. exactly what we need to scale. couldnt be happier!