Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Zipify Apps
4.8
August 8, 2022

Zipify Support is SUPER helpful. They reply quickly and are very knowledgable. I've had a lot of questions and they have answered all of them!

Chooseco LLC
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Zipify Apps replied August 10, 2022

Hey Chooseco LLC! Thanks for the review. I might be a little biased, but I think our support team is the best around! Stoked to hear they have been able to answer all of your questions. If anything else comes up, please reach out!

August 5, 2022

This team and app is incredible. beautiful easy to use layouts and the support it soooo helpful when you have questions. Def recommend!

GoMove
Time spent using app: 6 days
Zipify Apps replied August 10, 2022

Hey GoMove! Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear you're loving the app and the support team has been super helpful! If anything comes up, please reach out.

August 1, 2022

les dey 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000%, excelente app, la atencion en linea es espectacular, resuelven cualquier consulta que uno desee lo mas rapido segun sus posibilidades, los recomiendo de aqui al cieloooooo, no duden

Plaza Hogar
Colombia
Time spent using app: 12 days
Zipify Apps replied August 10, 2022

Hey Plaza Hogar! Thanks for the review. Glad to have you onboard! If you need anything, please reach out.

July 15, 2022

I'm using this app to create landing pages for my business to drive traffic to and the templates are so user-friendly. I had been using it before and let my account lapse and wanted to know if there was a way to recover my previous pages. The customer support was fantastic! They were so quick to respond and help me. Unfortunately, my previous pages were deleted but I was totally surprised to find they kept them for 90 days! The apps are amazing and so is the customer support! Love them!

Sweet Surrender
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Zipify Apps replied July 15, 2022

Hey Sweet Surrender! Thanks for the great review. Glad to have you back. Also good to hear the team was able to help! If anything comes up, please reach out.

July 15, 2022

easy to use, good customization options for building a page, more flexibility than shopify themes, elements are easy to use and find and the support team are brilliant to helping you find the answer to things you are unsure of

GForce Golf
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Zipify Apps replied July 15, 2022

Hey GForce Golf! Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear you're loving all the features we've built into the app and the team has been able to support If anything comes up, please reach out.