Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Handy Lamp

Location Germany

Zipify is the key to success! I faced some difficulties with my store and subscription but they were more than happy to assist. Great service, thanks!

January 7, 2022

Hey Handy Lamp! We appreciate those kind words. :) Thanks so much for giving us a shot. Glad to hear our amazing support team was able to help out. If you need anything don't hesitate to reach out!

Brave Soles Life

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is super easy to use and the customer service is amazing. Super responsive and proactive. Highly recommend! Looking forward to seeing results with it. I did everything exactly as they suggested and it looks great.

January 7, 2022

Hey Brave Soles Life! Thanks for the review. So stoked to hear you're happy on all fronts. This is what we strive for in all areas. If you need anything don't hesitate to reach out!

Gemstone Gods

Time spent using app About 2 years

very cool app. makes a lot of the page creation ,port, and recreation easier. still getting used to it but it is a pretty powerful tool without destroying your backend

December 17, 2021

Hey Gemstone Gods! Thanks for the honest review! We appreciate you taking the time. Glad to hear you're finding it easy to create your pages. If you need anything just reach out!

Zoenzoen

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is absolutly great. It has doubled my conversion since I start using it. And the support is fast an good.

December 17, 2021

Hey ZoenZoen! Thanks for the great review. This is so awesome to hear. Glad to hear ZP has doubled your conversions! That's huge. If you need anything just reach out!

Golf Anything Canada

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Zipify is a very functional app with some great conversion templates. On top of that, their support staff are very helpful, eager, and educated. Definitely recommend

December 3, 2021

Hey Golf Anything Canada, thanks for the awesome review. Glad you're loving the templates. They definitely make things easier on people! :D If you need anything just reach out!

Coupleamoureux

Location France

best app ever, also great support team that takes the time to understand your problem and find a solution

December 3, 2021

Hey Coupleamoureux! Thanks for the great review. So glad our amazing support team is exceeding your expectations. That's our dream! If you need anything just reach out!

Moisture Love

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I use this for all my landing pages, especially for ads. The only thing I don't love is some of the inability to change the user interface and look of certain widgets.

December 3, 2021

Hey Moisture Love thanks for the honest review! We definitely understand the need to customize things, and we're working on making those types of controls more accessible to you. Thanks for the feedback, we'll definitely take it to heart! If you need anything just reach out!

Kindest Gifts

This app is terrific for small to mid-size product catalogs. It's fast, responsive & very stable. The page builder is super intuitive and easy to work with. Being able to save customized blocks to your favorites is really helpful and saves so much time. Support is phenomenal - I've asked lots of questions that I couldn't find answers to. I've received helpful, friendly support every time.

December 3, 2021

Hey Kindest Gifts! Thanks for the great review! So glad to hear you're finding things intuitive. We strive to make them that way! If you need anything just reach out!

evesskin

Location Australia

Great support man. Really great
The app solves a bunch of problems. Helps a lot with special occasion sales or retargeting special perks. Great stuff altogether

November 24, 2021

Hey evesskin! Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear Zipify Pages is solving problems! That's why we built this app! If you need anything please reach out!

DWP Fitness

Location Romania

The app is really great and their team is really helpful. I had an issue and we managed to fix it in 10 minutes. Thanks!

November 24, 2021

Hey DWP Fitness! Thanks for the review. So glad to hear the team is crushing it with their ninja skills! It is our aim to be best in class for our customers. Glad to hear we're on the right track. :) If you need anything else please reach out!