Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

In Shape Mummy

This app is awesome! I have used so many landing page builders before and nothing is anywhere near as good as this. This is the only app that focuses on conversions rather than just traffic. A huge benefit is that the app developers have their own successful e-commerce business and they share their best converting templates to use. It is so quick and easy to use and the support is fantastic as well.

Migrastil Natural Migraine Headache Relief

Wish I had gotten this app sooner! Easy to use and the pages look great - as good as any that I paid to have designed in the past.

goodsleepco

This and Zipify One Click upsell are two of the most instrumental apps we have on our store. We saw an overnight increase in both average order value and conversion rate! Thanks for the great apps and awesome customer service. Shoutout to Jorge!!

Green Elephant Kitchen

Great app that allows you to create your whole website, or a funnel in an easy way. Very happy with the purchase.

LockPickWorld.com

Easy to use app that allows for landing pages to be created. Doesn't require any coding skills, allows for A/B testing etc. Great for increasing sales. If you don't have anything similar already, get it.

Safety car charger

They guys go above and beyond with their support A+! Very helpfully with the chat support feature quick to respond with great insight

Utzy Naturals

Best landing page software app on Shopify. Love how I can create and quickly edit landing pages. Also, since the code overwrites your current theme, you can create mini" sale funnel websites". Love it and highly recommend. My only complaint is that the Analytics tracking hasn't been as good as I'd like, but that's on Google Analytics end of things.

eCommerce Paradise

I absolutely love Zipify pages. I used to have Leadpages and Clickfunnels for building sales funnels (squeeze pages, bridge pages, pre-sales pages, sales pages, up-sell pages, etc.) but since my website is on Shopify, I wanted an all-in-one solution so I could increase my backlink profile as well as have a landing page builder that is easy to use. Zipify is PERFECT. The app works perfectly, the pages are amazing. The built-in templates are incredible. Ezra and his team did so great with this app. The only thing I wish they had built in was a way to group pages together and add a sidebar to pages in a group, this would allow me to build an online course using their software that worked just like the membership back-end of Clickfunnels. I could build it using their current features, and use the header links and bullet list links to link to lessons, but my course is very big and complex, tons of lessons and sub-lessons, so having a side-bar functionality as Teachable has would be great. I use and recommend Zipify pages for anybody using Shopify and anybody selling physical products, digital products, or services like me.

Tavetanutrition.com

Good product but there is more room for improvement,it messed up my homepage liquid index.i had forgotten to disable before removing the app. Another thing is that i don't like this company is that even if you had paid for the app and you remove it from your store and try to add it back ,they will not let you use unless you pay again even when your subscription is still valid.

GetPublished

This is a great app, but not a perfect fit. It has solved many of my problems with funnels and lead pages. It also allowed my to drop other apps to consolidate into one. It helps drive better SEO and analytics too.

It does not seamlessly work with some email programs. The ones they do use are limited in scope. But, you can word around by laying in html. And, their blog feature does not allow you to brand your blogs independently for multiple products, which I was hoping for. It's an extra cost feature I that is not worth the money. Otherwise I would have given this app 5 stars.