Reviews (719)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease in creating visually appealing pages and its seamless integration with Shopify. Many have seen an increase in leads and conversions, praising its superior blogging function and built-in analytics. The customer support team is noted for their efficiency and responsiveness. Features like A/B testing and integration with apps like One Click Upsell are also valued, saving merchants time and money while enhancing store performance.

October 10, 2023

They was quick and very concerned about my issue I had and helped me with my issue to be resolved.

6C Ranch
18 days using the app
Zipify Apps replied October 18, 2023

We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Zipify Pages! Our team is dedicated to providing quick and attentive support to resolve any issues you encounter. Thank you for your 5-star review!

October 12, 2023

Justine was extremely helpful when I needed assistance with my Landing Page. Highly recommend

BEX® Sunglasses
9 days using the app
Zipify Apps replied October 18, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that Justine provided exceptional assistance with your Landing Page. Thank you for the high recommendation, Bex Sunglasses!

November 22, 2023

working properly without problems

Alpha-Agores
Greece
About 1 month using the app
Zipify Apps replied November 30, 2023

Hey Alpha-Agores! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Stoked to hear the app is working properly without problems - that's the goal! If you need anything, please reach out.

- Team Zipify

September 4, 2023

World-Class Product and Service! Highly Recommended

DearUNIVERSE.com
Over 1 year using the app
Zipify Apps replied September 6, 2023

Thank you for the 5-star review, DearUNIVERSE.com. We're really happy to know you find Zipify Pages to be a world-class product with equally impressive service. And we appreciate you recommending Zipify Pages! If you ever need assistance with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team.

July 26, 2023

I have been building pages with the app for 2 days and its great. Very easy to use and the pages look great. Cant really ask for more then that.

Braille Skateboarding
4 days using the app
Zipify Apps replied August 3, 2023

Awesome, Braille Skateboarding! We're happy to hear your pages look great and that you are enjoying Zipify Pages so far! If you need help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to our responsive & resourceful Customer Support Team!

November 5, 2023

The best app ever! Must download. And customer service is incredible. Highly recommend.

Loraida Jewelry
About 22 hours using the app
Zipify Apps replied November 15, 2023

Thank you for leaving us a review, Loraida Jewelry! Stoked to hear you had an incredible experience with our customer support team. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

- Team Zipify

August 2, 2023

verry helpful and professional team !
the app is really good .
many options .
needs only imagination

McAllester Electronic
About 1 month using the app
Zipify Apps replied August 10, 2023

Thank you for your review, McAllester Electronic. We're glad you find the app so good and our Support Team helpful and professional! Please keep an eye out for non-stop feature releases, and if you ever need help with anything, don't hesitate to reach out.

June 22, 2023

nice app, customer service is great, really simple and easy to use, and it actually help your page to look better so more sales.

General Buy
Colombia
About 2 hours using the app
Zipify Apps replied June 28, 2023

We're glad to hear it, General Buy! We pride ourselves on making Zipify Pages simple to use and offering responsive and knowledgeable support! If you ever need help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

March 9, 2018

I only have one product and was able to build a long form home page that displays all of the features of my product. The ability to easily display videos on my home page let me create a clear picture of what my product does. Haven't even used it to it's full potential yet.

Alignment Made Easy Golf
About 7 years using the app
August 14, 2017

There are many Landing Page softwares available. But none that can integrate with my shopify store as Zipify Pages does. It's a breeze. I mostly create newsletter landing pages and I found a nice sales funnel that is working for us by creating and testing many types of Zipify Pages. I also use them for ad campaigns.

The amount of blocks available is more than enough. I think there could be better lead generation templates, but they are working on having more available.

You should take them for a test drive for sure.

Softap Store