Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DWP Fitness

Location Romania

The app is really great and their team is really helpful. I had an issue and we managed to fix it in 10 minutes. Thanks!

November 24, 2021

Hey DWP Fitness! Thanks for the review. So glad to hear the team is crushing it with their ninja skills! It is our aim to be best in class for our customers. Glad to hear we're on the right track. :) If you need anything else please reach out!

Tadabbur Books

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been using Zipify Pages for around 10 months on my Shopify store This is my favourite Shopify storefront app. I would highly recommend it to other merchants. The powerful design features in Zipify Pages have enabled me to design eye catching and high converting product pages. It's fantastic that Zipify Pages lets me set up customized cross sell recommendations block and quantity volume discounts without requiring any other paid third party app. These awesome features and the amazing design templates definitely increase the % conversion rate, Average Order Value and customer retention. Considering that I plan to redesign product pages of more than 3000 SKUs, Zipify Pages is much more economical than other Shopify Landing Pages apps such as Shogun and Pagefly, which have a small maximum limit of product pages. In terms of cost, Shogun has an edge over Zipify Pages that it has a built-in feature which allows to embed your Instagram Feed into a Page. This is currently not a built-in feature in Zipify Pages. We will need to install a paid third party Shopify app and then integrate it using the HTML block in Zipify Pages. I hope Zipify Pages can roll out a similar built-in block. This will help Zipify Pages merchants to become more satisfied and reduce their monthly Shopify apps bill. The support team of Zipify Pages is amazing and very dedicated. It's the best support team I have ever worked with. Their support team has gone out of their way and beyond their scope of work several times to edit the Zipify theme files on my Shopify store to enable my requested integrations with other Shopify apps. Whenever I get stuck in customization of placement of other app widgets on product pages in Zipify Pages design template, their team has always assisted me and provided me an appropriate CSS styling code to fix this. I feel so grateful for their kind gesture of giving me free access of 3 more weeks after I identified a couple of glitches in their new features. I am glad that I could help Zipify Pages to improve in some capacity. Although I'm in love with this app, I think it doesn't deserve a 5 star rating yet because Zipify Pages is lacking the following three features that are essential for product pages conversion, which are widely available in both free and paid Shopify themes and other Shopify Landing Pages apps such as Shogun and Pagefly 1. We are unable to display the remaining inventory of a product and its variants on the product page. This required feature is crucial to instill Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO) in customers, especially when the product inventory is about to run out. It also helps to convey to the customer the maximum quantity of a product may add to cart. I have installed 3rd party apps to display the product inventory on ZP product pages but none of these apps worked at the variant level so I uninstalled these. Display of remaining inventory only works correctly at variant level when using my paid Shopify theme. I am so frustrated that this feature is a built-in feature of my paid Shopify theme but I can't access it because I have redesigned the product page using Zipify Pages. Pagefly app has a very cool stock counter block with customisable features. I hope Zipify Pages can launch a similar built-in feature 2. The Search button in the dynamic header redirects to a new search page!
This is really primitive and annoying! This is currently the worst design function in Zipify Pages! I don't want my customers to be redirected from the product page or the landing page to a new search page. This can definitely reduce conversion rates and lower potential sales. A search bar appearing below or on top or on the side, etc on the same product page is a standard feature on both free and paid Shopify themes, even the Shopify app store and almost all modern websites! I have submitted a feature request for this twice but this has not been resolved for several months! Please put this on your development roadmap on a high priority basis 3. We are not able to set up nested / drop-down menus in any of the header blocks. This is extremely important, especially for my store which has around 3000 SKUs of numerous categories in stock. I am relieved by the fact that the Zipify Pages team has communicated to me that this feature is in development phase and is currently being tested. They were expecting it to be rolled out by end of September 2021 but sadly this essential feature still has not been rolled out Regarding problems no. 2 & 3 associated with the header features in Zipify Pages, I don't want to enable the theme's header as a temporary fix because other bugs occur when I enable the theme's header and footer I am paying a hefty amount to Zipify Pages every month so I really get frustrated about these essential features missing in Zipify Pages, whose slogan is conversion optimized. I have already submitted feature request forms for these 3 features and have been waiting for several months for this to be fixed. I am checking Zipify Pages almost daily regarding these features being rolled out but I keep getting disappointed! I would really appreciate if the ZP team could roll out these 3 essential features urgently. Please also consider maintaining an upcoming features change log on the Zipify Pages blog so that we can know which of our requested features are on your development roadmap

November 19, 2021

Hey Tadabbur Books! Thank you for such a comprehensive review! This is amazing feedback that the team has seen. Everything you've requested here has been added to the roadmap as these are valuable features for most merchants. While I don't have firm dates the Instagram widget is looking like it will be before the end of the year...along with a dynamic header. We've added the stock counter to make sure can get that in the pipeline. Thank you for helping point out some features we greatly need to add! If you need anything please reach out!

SoCal Health

Customer support is fantastic and the template builder is fairly straight forward. Ideally, this app works best on a brand new store or a store with minimal products. I have too many product pages and images to import at the moment so unfortunately, the app isn't for me at this time. I will definitely use it for my new store and set everything up before importing products.

November 12, 2021

Hey SoCal Health, thanks for your honest feedback. We are always working to improve functionality for stores with many many skus as we know it can be tedious. We're working to make it easier on you. We look forward to having you back with your new store in the mean time. If you need anything please reach out!

Alyah Store

As eCommerce entrepreneur, this is a must-have if you're looking to grab more attention from your client and convert them into sales. This is a great app to go for, easy to set up, not to mention their amazing support team available to help. I am enjoying this anyway.

November 12, 2021

Hey Alyah thank you for the review! Glad to hear you consider us a must have. That's what we aim for by building in so many conversion focused features. If you need anything please reach out!

Epiphany LA

The customer support was SO helpful. The person knew about coding, and generally how to use the app and direct me. They seemed to be based in the US, so there were no language barriers. It was a refreshing experience and my issue got resolved.

November 5, 2021

Hey Epiphany LA! Thanks for the kind review! We strive to have the best support team in the business and it looks like we're on the right track. Glad to hear they were able to help you out. If you need anything please reach out!

givitymedia

Location Germany

It's simple. If you don't like to customize a lot, it's almost perfect. I am from Germany. Design standards in Germany are a little different, and what works well in America is not working so well in Germany. But you can work a round if needed by creating your own style. I miss a little more customization options but overall its easy to use. The best part is the wonderful, helpful, fast and friendly support.

November 5, 2021

Hey GivityMedia! Thank you for the honest review. I definitely understand the needs you're mentioning. So glad to hear that you're still able to do what you need to do...and the support team has been there for you. This is what we aim for! If you need anything please reach out!

La Matera

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The page building is easy to use and support is very responsive and knowledgeable. Honestly, I can't say enough good things about the support team. Thank you all!

November 5, 2021

Hey La Matera! Thank you for the kind review. So glad to hear you're enjoying ZP and all that it has to offer. That's music to our ears! If you need anything please reach out!

Kakebi

I'm new to Zipify and I message tech support so much when they didn't hear from me one day they asked if I was ok. LOL Maybe they were messaging me to close out the conversation but I felt like they were just checking in on me to assist. Amazing customer service. They give you all of the winning formulas product and landing pages to get sales. Ash & Kristina are amazing.

November 5, 2021

Hey Kakebi, thank you for the awesome review. So glad Ash and Kristina were able to help you. They truly are the best in the biz! If you need anything please reach out!

Louré

Location Mexico

Great app, awesome customer service! I very much recommend the app, the support all their staff bring is just amazing.

November 5, 2021

Hey Loure thanks for the kind review. So glad to hear the support team has been here for you. They're awesome! If you need anything please reach out!

Mosquito-Less

If I could give Zipify Pages 10 stars, I truly would! The app has everything you need to make an incredible page and I absolutely love it...Aside from the app, the customer service is probably one of the best I have ever seen anywhere. I can't say enough good things about Jessica. She is so incredibly patients with all my questions and gives such thorough and useful answers. She is truly amazing.

October 29, 2021

Hey Mosquito-Less! This is an amazing review. Thank you for posting. This is why we do what we do. To hear both the app and our support team are exceeding your expectations is so awesome. We'll let Jessica know how pleased you were. She's great! If you need anything please reach out!