4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface that enables the creation of high-converting landing pages without needing advanced web development skills. They value the drag-and-drop functionality, customizable templates, and seamless integration with Shopify. The app's superior blogging function and insightful built-in analytics are also praised. Many commend the efficient and responsive customer support team. Features like easy A/B testing, a variety of templates, and device-specific layouts are appreciated. Merchants report increased conversion rates and leads, and appreciate the app's continuous improvements, cost-effectiveness, and compatibility with other apps.

June 8, 2023

Fantastic app! Great templates for conversion, and the support team are PHENOMENAL. Enormously recommended!

Kala Sundial
Austria
3 days using the app
Zipify Apps replied June 14, 2023

Thanks, Kala Sundial! We're glad you are finding a lot of conversions with our templates and our Support Team is definitely PHENOMENAL! We really appreciate you recommending us! If you ever need help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out!
-Team Zipify

March 9, 2018

I only have one product and was able to build a long form home page that displays all of the features of my product. The ability to easily display videos on my home page let me create a clear picture of what my product does. Haven't even used it to it's full potential yet.

Alignment Made Easy Golf
About 7 years using the app
August 15, 2019

I've been with them since the launch. I remember watching Ezra on the video and signed up that night. This is simply the easiest page creator I have used. They are consistently developing more and more and are always available for assistance when needed. Nancy was legendary in her assistance. Thank you for this app and keep rocking it! Worth every penny.

DanceWear Corner
Almost 7 years using the app
Edited August 13, 2017

Was nearly tearing my hair out before I found zipify pages . I'd read Tanner Laarson's book Build Grow Scale & Brunson's Dotcom Secrets so was really aware of the benefit in having landing pages but Click Funnels just didn't gel with me; it didn't integrate with shopify & was out of my comfort zone price wise and concept wise as I had already heavily invested in shopify. There was nothing else in the app store at a professional level or reasonable price that I could find. I love using Zipify pages! and the support is fantastic...real humans & real life examples. My products are at a higher price point than the BOOM! examples so it's a really interesting journey experimenting with what works with my market...the easy drag & drop builder makes that experimentation sooo stress free. Following Ezra's ecosystem as closely as possible using the landing page builder. I just wish I could build my actual product pages & blog pages within shopify with it ....think that will come soon given Ezra's mission to be the best.

Galleryserpentine
Almost 7 years using the app
Edited November 9, 2021

Zipify handles SO much stuff well when it comes to page building. There are definitely some features I would like to see added, but for the most part, Zipify has helped us out immensely with our business overall. I have to give a shout out to the support team (especially Paul) who are always so responsive and quick to help with anything we need.

Best Nest Wellness
Over 6 years using the app
December 1, 2021

Zipify is a very functional app with some great conversion templates. On top of that, their support staff are very helpful, eager, and educated. Definitely recommend

Golf Anything Canada
Over 6 years using the app
Zipify Apps replied December 3, 2021

Hey Golf Anything Canada, thanks for the awesome review. Glad you're loving the templates. They definitely make things easier on people! :D If you need anything just reach out!
-Team Zipify

December 9, 2022

Awesome app with AMAZING Support! Super easy to use with great templates, and if ever there's an issue, the support handles it promptly, and in an easy to understand manner. 100% recommend!

Grillaholics
About 6 years using the app
Zipify Apps replied December 14, 2022

Hey Grillaholics! So stoked to hear you're enjoying the templates and that the support team has provided you with prompt and easy-to-understand solutions. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and for the recommendation! If you need anything, please reach out.
- Team Zipify

November 20, 2017

I'll be honest, I wanted to hate this app. I use a lot of page builders, LeadPages, ClickFunnels, Convertri... and the last thing I wanted was another one to learn.

However, 4 months in, and it's one of the most used apps on my store. The blogging feature is a stroke of brilliance, the split testing is the cherry on the cake... but the fully integrated page builder, that ties in neatly with my products, and the ability to build new pages without messing about with theme code, creating landing pages that convert... all back by the templates from one of the top shopify stores on the planet... Genius!

Oh yeah... support, answered all my questions, dealt with my newbie questions and advanced integrations with ease.

No surprise I give this app 5 stars... I now recommend to anyone who'll listen ;)

Leangreens
March 23, 2018

I've been super happy with it. Using zipify pages and zipify oneclick upsells you can create some great funnels and get rid of things like clickfunnels. Really simplifies the funnel process!

Outdoorvitals
August 26, 2017

I run a medium sized shop in women post shaving products. For now targeted on the Netherlands and Belgium but I have big plans :)

As I'm only just starting my e-commerce career I wanted to keep things simple and low risk. So no IT personnel, sitebuilder, separate hosting guy or expensive consultants. Thats why I chose for Shopify, it's simple.

I chose a theme and created my shop.

Then I realised that my theme, like all other themes, Is nothing more than the fundament and If I wanted to build and create beautiful contextual landing pages, smart funnels and longform sales pages I still needed to ask someone to do this for me. Not so simple....

It was then that I was made aware of Zipify pages (following Ezra Firestone ofc).

Zipify helps me create beautiful pages (landing, longform, funnel, etc you name it) on my own domain in shopify.

You can chose out of a couple of pre-made templates or be creative and start from scratch. Zipify lets me drag and drop pieces of content (text, image, video or dynamic product bocks) in an easy to use web interface.

It is exactly what I was looking for. I could still do all this stuff by myself and don't need to hire an expensive designer to create and most of all change to optimise.
You can reorganise, change, add or remove in the matter of a few clicks. You press save, publish and presto!

It now allows to hide or show blocks of content for pc, mobile or tablet. So I can optimise for any device. And keep loading times for mobile under seconds. And I heard it is also going to have an A-B testing feature in the future. It feels like is made by guy's that know what I need.

Now we are back to simple :)

As you can imagine I highly endorse this product!

Ylonn