Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Dr Jess

Exactly what I was looking for! their support team has been amazing to work with. They have updated the platform so you can use your Shopify stores headed in their pages.

Natures Pure Blend

Awesome app, helped me create great custom pages that otherwise wold require an expensive coder. Great support team as well, very fast response time!

Revelation Health LLC

Great App. We have been using Zipify Pages for over a year and we love it. Support (which we have only used once) was very quick. They were able to help me resolve my issue with just a couple of clicks.

JoyBräu

We are using Zipify Pages for all our landing pages. you can build good looking, conversion optimized landing pages really fast with Zipify. And in case you need some support, they are always happy to help!

Elevaso Tequila

Zipify has completely changed our approach to ecommerce campaigns and has given us an massive increase in results. I highly recommend it anyone who wants sale driven results.

bettterdeals

Christina Christina made my day happy
I advise you to search for Christina.
I wish you all the best of luck

Shimarz USA

I have just started using the Zipify App. Looks pretty cool and will change the whole look of my store. Very excited. The customer support live chat is amazing within the app too. Happy Days!

Meridian Life Balance

Great app, and the customer service team (thanks Justine!) is incredibly helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Sile

It's very good app, one the most useful for shopify stores.
Also the support is very nice and helpful.

Jade Monet

Super simple to use and amazing support - they got back to me within 10 minutes on Friday night of a holiday weekend! 10/10 recommend