Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Golden Greens Organic Ltd

The best app out there for page design for both products and landing pages. It unleashes the full power of Shopify!

March 30, 2022

Hey Golden Greens Organic! Thanks for the review. So glad to hear that ZP is helping you unleash the fury ;) If you need anything please reach out!

Caroline Ashwood

Super easy to use. Questions I had (and there were many) were answered really quickly. Top app, Quality customer service.

March 21, 2022

Hey Caroline Ashwood, thanks for the review! So glad we were able to answer all of your questions!! If you need anything else, please reach out.

Horizon Battery

Time spent using app Over 5 years

I've been using the app for several years now. Easy to use and support is great. Constantly updating the app - lots of good stuff

March 21, 2022

Hey Horizon Battery, thanks for the honest review. So glad to hear you've been with us for so long! You've witnessed a lot of changes for the better! If you need anything, please reach out.

Bonner Grove

The support team is incredible and the app is great! I've truly appreciated the level of detail they go into when you need help.

March 21, 2022

Hey Bonner Grove, thanks so much for the review. So glad to hear you're loving the amount of support you get with ZP. They're the best in the biz. If you need anything, please reach out.

Cashopy

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is revolutionary, and has the best customer support I have witnessed. They will help, and make sure your store looks exquisite. They keep improving, so the best of hopes in the near future. Try them out, and see for yourself!

March 21, 2022

Hey Cashopy! Thanks for the honest review. This makes us smile. I may be biased but I agree that our support team is the best in the biz! Glad to hear you're loving ZP. If you need anything in the future, just reach out.

Soundaryah

Location India

The zipify team were so helpful, they helped me with all my queries and created a custom code for my requirement. I am really very grateful and happy I decided to get the zipify.

February 18, 2022

Hey Soundaryah thanks for the review. So excited to hear that the support team was able to help you, they're the best in the biz! If anything comes up just reach out!

Tough As A Mother Tribe

I love this app so much it's a game changer for everything on my site. The support team is fantastic.

February 18, 2022

Hey Tough As A Mother Tribe thank you for the review. So glad to hear that Zipify Pages is empowering you to get more from your store. We're here if you need anything, just reach out!

Aliquet

Great response and advise from the support Team. The support team respond very fast, They advise based on their abilities

February 11, 2022

Hey Aliquet, thanks for the honest review. Glad to hear we were able to mostly help you! It looks like we missed one star. Was that because we weren't able to fully help? If so please reach out to our support team to make sure we can take care of you. That's what we're here for.

oVertone Color

Best page builder we've tried! From a direct response marketing perspective in terms of templates, functionality, flexibility and ability to build landing pages and sales funnels that convert... nobody does it better than Zipify. We love them. Also their support is top notch, super technical and right on top if it when you need something! 5 stars.

February 11, 2022

Hey oVertone Color! It feels like you get it! Everything we're doing is to help make pages and funnels that convert. Glad to hear that's been your experience. Thanks for the awesome review. If you need anything, please reach out!

UIIUNION

I'm a person who believes in progress over perfection. This is a growth-minded team with beautiful souls and hearts that help me grow and solve the problem. Apart from the excellent human factor, Zipify is not just a tool software, but also an ecosystem that integrates all things into one, software, marketing strategy, branding resource, copywriting, traffic, teamwork, etc. I appreciate.

February 4, 2022

Hi UIIUNION! Thank you for the kind review. So glad you're enjoying all that ZP has to offer. We really try hard to give you as much as we can and in this case it sounds like we've succeed. Glad to hear it. If you need anything please reach out!