Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
August 1, 2022

les dey 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000%, excelente app, la atencion en linea es espectacular, resuelven cualquier consulta que uno desee lo mas rapido segun sus posibilidades, los recomiendo de aqui al cieloooooo, no duden

Plaza Hogar
Colombia
Time spent using app: 6 months
Zipify Apps replied August 10, 2022

Hey Plaza Hogar! Thanks for the review. Glad to have you onboard! If you need anything, please reach out.

July 15, 2022

I'm using this app to create landing pages for my business to drive traffic to and the templates are so user-friendly. I had been using it before and let my account lapse and wanted to know if there was a way to recover my previous pages. The customer support was fantastic! They were so quick to respond and help me. Unfortunately, my previous pages were deleted but I was totally surprised to find they kept them for 90 days! The apps are amazing and so is the customer support! Love them!

Sweet Surrender
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Zipify Apps replied July 15, 2022

Hey Sweet Surrender! Thanks for the great review. Glad to have you back. Also good to hear the team was able to help! If anything comes up, please reach out.

July 15, 2022

easy to use, good customization options for building a page, more flexibility than shopify themes, elements are easy to use and find and the support team are brilliant to helping you find the answer to things you are unsure of

GForce Golf
Zipify Apps replied July 15, 2022

Hey GForce Golf! Thanks for the great review. Glad to hear you're loving all the features we've built into the app and the team has been able to support If anything comes up, please reach out.

July 11, 2022

While I am still learning to use the app to its fullest, the Support Team has been extremely helpful. They are extremely responsive and do everything they can to hunt down answers. Also, what I have done so far has worked well and their templates are very attractive starting places.

The Crowning Jewels
Time spent using app: 3 months
Zipify Apps replied July 15, 2022

Hey The Crowning Jewels! Thanks for the great review. So glad the support team has been able to help you, they're the best in the biz! If anything comes up, please reach out.

July 11, 2022

The best Landing Page App I've ever stumbled across. The support team is AMAZING (I promise you, there is no better support team in the Whole Shopify App store than Zipify's) Seamless, doesn't slow down store performance & feature rich. Don't even bother to try other Landing Page / Page Builder app before you've tried this!

Baker's Bell
Indonesia
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Zipify Apps replied July 15, 2022

Hey Baker's Bell! Thanks for the great review! This sums up exactly what we've tried to create with Zipify Pages. Thanks for being part of the family! If anything comes up, please reach out.

July 4, 2022

This app is by far the Best Page Builder. Just started using it and it's way more friendly and intuitive than others I've looked at. The customer support is very responsive and knowledgable. I would Highly recommend this app if you want to take your store to the next level with ease. Great job team!

Hand and Paw Project™
Time spent using app: 4 days
Zipify Apps replied July 6, 2022

Hey Hand and Paw Project! Thanks so much for the review! Glad that you are happy with our customer support and that we could help you take your store to the next level :D Please reach out if you need anything!

June 16, 2022

I love using Zipify. It's the perfect addition to our Shopify site to create on the fly landing pages, or upgrade a landing page format that our theme can't handle. And the customer service is top notch. I recently had an issue that couldn't be solved via chat. Brittany got the right tech people on it and by the next morning my error was fixed. Sweet.

AVOILA
Time spent using app: 4 months
Zipify Apps replied June 17, 2022

Hey Avoila! Thanks for the great review. We'll make sure Brittany knows you're happy with her service. What you described is exactly why we created ZP. Glad it's working for you! If you need anything, please reach out!

May 18, 2022

Amazing app, easy to navigate, an all in one. Staff are instant in getting back to you and so so helpful, I would recommend this app to anyone.

Flowrish Lashes
Zipify Apps replied May 20, 2022

Hey Flowrish Lashes thanks for the review! Glad that we come highly recommended by you. :D Please reach out if you need anything!

May 17, 2022

Chris is the GOAT - super helpful and would recommend this app to any Shopify user. Will increase your conversion 100%

BodyRestore
Time spent using app: 2 months
Zipify Apps replied May 20, 2022

Hey BodyRestore, thanks for the review! We'll let Chris know you were stoked with his service. Please reach out if you need anything!

May 4, 2022

Great customer support. I was able to have an issue resolved super fast! We love using zipify pages.

TeraGanix
Zipify Apps replied May 6, 2022

Hey TeraGanix! Thanks for the review. So glad to hear the team was able to get your issue resolved. They're the best in the biz! If anything else comes up, please reach out!