Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Maika

Customer support was super fast and effective! Jeff resolved my issue in less than 5 minutes. Nice work!

Quicare Store

The tech support is the best you will ever find. The most knowledgeable and great to work with. Karina is the best you will ever find.

ZIPELLO™

Amazing support from Janice. She helped me figure out how to add the initiate checkout pixel fires to my zipify page. The app is easy to use minus minor steps. I give her and this app 5 stars, 200 expresso shots as she calls it! Amazing service!

Red Land Cotton

These guys are great! Customer support was really quick and responsive! The app is easy to use and the designs look great!

GetSilkTouch

zipify is one of the best visual coding softwares available on the shopify platform. They have fantastic customer service, have had nothing but positive experiences with this app and their customer service team. thanks for the platform guys

KpopAudio

My conversion rate went through the roof! Thank you for this app, I hope to see other features soon !

applehubs

VERY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heir-atelier

Justine with Zipify was beyond patient and helpful. Tech doesn't come easily to me and having someone kindly work with you to get your pages set up for full effect is really appreciated. Thank you Justine!!!

Trump Rack

Support was amazing so far and so far the app is great too. I'm just getting started with Zipify Page but if its anything like OCU i know its great too!

ARTISANE

Amazing and fast resolution! They were able to fix my issue right away. Thank you so much for your help!