Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Peakmart

Really love this app! Also the support is real-quick and very helpful. Shootout to the team1

Thanks Zipify-Team!

Revival Candles

My man Ezra has done it. I have been using Zipify for a month now and was thinking that if I can create loads of sales I would pay for someone just to copy all the proven templates onto my own store but as I go on I realise they do so much testing with so much traffic that no matter what Ezra and his team will always be providing the best converting templates out there! As a owner of a brand I do not want to spend my time reformatting and optimising my site for mobile and desktop etc. But zipify does it all automatically. They are rolling out new features everyday and if there is anything they can't do they the girls helping me out sending me like 40 line replies on step by step how to fix my issue. So shout out to Brittany and Karina who have spend hours on a live chat trying to help me! Also big shout out to Ezra who ALWAYS says it how it is. I have just completed a live training with him from London and he is so open about every single aspect good and bad you it really can't help but know his products do what they say they do. I also use one click upsell but dont have the traffic to give you a proper review. But yesterday we made our biggest day of sales ever using the zipify templates and the permalinks to bundles! So very very happy! - Lloyd.

lumen® - love your health

100% recommend Zipify Pages for building custom pages for any of your Shopify marketing needs.

With their base templates you can quickly build custom Lead Pages, Product Pages, Content Pages, Blogs, Launch Pages... Etc.

Most themes are limited it what you can do but Zipify Pages makes it super easy with its simple to use drag and drop editor.

If you want higher conversion rates, to stop wasting money and time paying developers for custom coded pages, enhanced speed of implementation, and 5-star customer support, Zipify Pages the app to use!

ToucanEd

The best part of Zipify Pages so far is the GREAT training we got from Ezra. We are moving all of our products from 3D Carts on our own website to Shopify. We are using Zipify because it gives us the opportunity to use Ezra's system of marketing. ToucanEd.com is a well respected company that writes and develops materials for health education. We are great at that -- not great at marketing! This is what we needed.

Champ Outdoor

Very intuitive app. Easy customization of pages across desktop, tablet, and mobile. Super simple to get up and running, but also allows significant customization if needed. Highly recommnended!

Choco Nose Pet Supply

It is a very useful tool to build my Shopify page. I recommend the first time seller to use this to build your page.

Roustikost

Great tool that can be used immediately also when you don't have big experience building sites. I wish I could talk and type as fast as Ezra because then I could have created 1000 sites in a day...Thanks for the experience

JOJOOKIDS

Amazing app!!! very easy to use as well. I highly recommend to everyone who wants's to go above the competitors.

Natgrown

Easy to use, does everything you need. Its like click, click, click... done! Build my product pages and store pages with it. Perfect pair to one-click upsell

pH Glow Skin Care

This app has everything you need to create high converting pages, it was like an instant face lift for my store! It's easy to use, has an unbelievable amount of options to work with, integrates seamlessly with your theme, and their customer support is top notch- fast, savvy, and incredibly helpful. Do your business a favor and get Zipify Pages!