Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Illuminate Life Cosmetics LLC

It is very user friendly, convenient, and affordable (compared to similar apps). The support team is extremely responsive. They reply almost immediately which is an aspect of their customer service that I LOVE. I would definitely recommend this app to all business owners.

SKn Naturals

First time user of shopify and zipify pages. I would be completely lost without Jeff. So thank you.

Roots & Wings Merino from New Zealand

Such a good customer service experience!!! They're quick, helpful and knowledgeable and most times my issues or questions get resolved while I chat with a rep...no need to wait hours or days, it's done straight away.

Best Beard Stuff

Coming from a ClickFunnels background, prior to Shopify, I can legitimately say this is a great app. The build-out and functionality are great and the support is very helpful. Coupled with OneClickUpsell this is a better option than ClickFunnels for physical products, especially private label, as your integration with most fulfillment centers (Amazon MCF, EasyPost, etc.) will be a breeze.

Owl Optics

Real easy to use, great for getting started and making pages - We use it for landing pages and Mini Sites within our website

Conquest Maps LLC

Enjoying it so far! Support has been helpful, and it's pretty intuitive to begin with. Definitely a drag and drop simple app made for the non-expert, which is great.

Nielasher.com

Zipify Pages has been a game changer for us. The app is robust, feature rich and does everything it's supposed to do. We tried various other page editors and none of them came close to meeting our needs. The support team has been terrific whenever we've needed to reach out to them. Highly recommend!

Fresh & Fit Attire

In my opinion. It's an essential part of out business. Can't grow without it. It has great integration, so easy to use compared to other page builders. A+++

Shop Mallorys

The customer support provided was amazing. Being new to this app, I had questions and ran into self-made glitches. The representative went beyond the call of duty to assist me and of course, was able to show me how to correct the issues immediately. The customer support is top of the line!

aretedot.com

It's easy to use and creates amazing landing pages and product pages. Only bad thing is there's no way to use the header you create with them on other pages of your website. I do recommend the app.