Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Zalagaonica

Location Croatia

There are many apps in the shopify app store for page building and editing but zipify pages builder & editor is the best way to customize your shopify site.

Kathryn Tilly Skincare

Time spent using app About 1 year

It's very good. I don't need to worry about coding, waiting for a developer. I can get landing pages up quickly, and best of all, it's all within Shopify. Zipify pages allow me more freedom to concentrate on making money. I also like the fact they are always updating their features, and their support is amazing!!

Yes We Vibe

Time spent using app About 4 years

Nice app and is easy to use. One time I am having a problem with the code but CS is fast to help when I contact them. Highly recommended

Ancient Garden Essentials

Time spent using app About 3 years

I always get the answers I need in a timely manner and I can easily understand the instructions. Thank you Zipify!

GolfPal

Got this app for Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales and it was a game changer! So easy to use and makes beautiful landing pages people can stay away from. It has definitely increased my sales volume.

TruthOriginsAU

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazingly useful application from a reliable company! Well thought out, beautifully designed and so easy to grasp– Zipify Pages is an invaluable tool for Shopify store owners. The customer service is top notch and the application is a pleasure to use. 5 Stars!

Lifeboost Coffee

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

BEST builder on the market, hands down. We use this app for *ALL* of our sales page and landing pages. It's incredible. We just started using their /products function and blogs function too. The support is fast, knowledgeable and efficient. We love that they continue to add features and listen to our requests and feedback. We're lifetime customers. Best sales funnels, page builder and features on the market hands down.

PoreCleanser Pro

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Awesome upsell, made so much more revenue through the help of this app. Increases AOV by a solid margin which any E-Commerce owner strives for.

Blumbody

Time spent using app About 3 years

I have been with Zipify since the beginning and I am very happy this app exists. For a nontech user, their interface with drag and drop page sections is awesome. I also love their templates, specifically designed for e-commerce, and all the funnels I am able to build. The integration with other apps works perfectly. I have integrated Zipify with Klaviyo and works like a charm.

Reveille Joy

Location Hungary

Great templates, nice app layout, and easy to see through. World-class help center, 100% customer-based, and the help they give is literally insane! Thank you for providing this great app :)