Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Lemon Hero Health

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Zipify's support team was great! They helped us a lot. Was having an issue publishing the content for the past few days but everything was already sorted out. Thanks team! You are awesome!

trulysensible

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent product. Simple yet powerful. Always adding new templates and blocks for building better sites. Great support. Integration to shopify is really good which I like. I built my entire site with zipify pages and one click upsell.

Rabbit Hole Hay

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We were originally using this app for landing pages and then found that we needed to switch our blog over to something more compatible with our template theme and layout. The Zipify blog looked like it would do everything we needed it to and started the process of moving our currently blog over.

In the process something went wrong and the layout looked extremely funky when we published the blogs. We contacted support to see if they could help resolve the issue. Through a few messages the problem was figured out and quickly fixed!

The woman was nice and really helpful, at one point she said she'd have to pull in a few team members to help since it seemed like a strange problem. Turns out she didn't need the help (we figured it out in the next message) but the fact that she was willing to ask others for help was awesome.

Fun with the Son

Very easy to use and great customer support! It is a must for every Shopify store, no mater the industry.

Kenvo Store

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good, every store should have one. the service is very good I highly recommend, and the best is that we have 14 days to test, and you know who tests can not like it. congratulations

N.O.P

Amazing. I loveeeeee this app! Kind of obsess with it! So easy to use and to publish to my store! There is so much you can do to create amazing pages, offers, and more

roselewisquilting

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I'm on day 5 of using this app, and before I sign up, I allowed myself a few days to learn & understand it, as you should with anything, and now I've really got a great handle on this app.
It's brilliant, it's easy, you can create the pages just how you want to and can easily reflect them match your store in different ways.
I'm easily doing split testing on my pages and the support is absolutely magnificent, even with me being on the opposite time zone to Zipify.

It's their brilliant help and support that has allowed me to grow so quickly with understanding this app.
Also there are lots of really short, easy to understand videos throughout ...just click on the "?" at the bottom of pages etc, and a short video will pop up with just the right information you're needing there and then....
Simple & easy.... as life is meant to be...
Thank you Zipify and the brilliant support team.

Illuminate Life Cosmetics LLC

It is very user friendly, convenient, and affordable (compared to similar apps). The support team is extremely responsive. They reply almost immediately which is an aspect of their customer service that I LOVE. I would definitely recommend this app to all business owners.

SKn Naturals

First time user of shopify and zipify pages. I would be completely lost without Jeff. So thank you.

Roots & Wings Merino from New Zealand

Location New Zealand

Such a good customer service experience!!! They're quick, helpful and knowledgeable and most times my issues or questions get resolved while I chat with a rep...no need to wait hours or days, it's done straight away.