Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

Hospital De Amor

THIS IS THE BEST APP EVER!!! JUST LOVE IT =)

MUCH BETTER THAN CLICKFUNNELS

Wowskc

good app!! more intuitive that clickfunnels!!

Rhino Highway

This app is awesome. So easy to navigate but if you do get stuck (as a newbie) their support is fantastic

Santiviapro

Very awesome thank you so much! It's so easy to use yet incredibly powerful

Cxxec Com

Its easy to use and has good templates, but its is stupidly expensive.

No company should be sending 3-5 reminders to 'give us a 5 star review' within 2 weeks of usage. Thats a poor customer experience and means these ratings are heavily biased.

Tony HIllson (CCXP)
Design Director and
Certifed Customer Experience Professional

Reindeerleathers

I always love using Zipify, however i find that it is not getting properly integrated with the judge.me app also it is not getting integrated too many popular apps i spend whole day designing one product page later to find out that the theme is also not getting properly compatible with it. Was a waste of whole day. I will not recommend this app better to hire a developer to modify site as per your need. Although customer support is Awesome really hats off!!!

Mosaico Mediterraneo

Functional, beautiful designs.
The App is easy to use and helps a lot. Thanks guys :)

21 Productions Ltc

As a paid marketing consultant I've used just about every 'page builder' on the market for my clients. Zipify pages is my new favorite!!! VERY EASY to use plus each element has it's own short tutorial so that you can quickly create, deploy and profit from these. I'd add an extra star if there was one. :)

Karribi Arts And Crafts

It's good, but didn't know the booster page templates were only available with the premium plan

Gerry Anderson Official

Sorry, but I'm just not impressed by this app. The potential is great. But the underhand tactic of offering a free trial, then keeping all of the most useful templates locked unless we pay up for an expensive premium version... that's not a proper free trial.

If you had all of your templates available I might have continued with this - after all, if they're really that good, I'd see results and wouldn't have a problem with subscribing forever - right? So why the dirty tricks?