Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Golf Anything Us

One of the best apps out there for anyone to creative in building a landing page for collections or products whether it be for Top of Sales funnel campaigns or long form product page. We use it for both.
Very easy to use once you get the hang of it.
Its flexible and extremely functional and capable of building a page with multiple forms of content from text to images to videos.
Highly suggest trying it out and let your imagination be utilized by Zipify Pages.
In my opinion there is no better company hands down that really cares about helping you grow your business than these guys.

Mommymakeup

TL;DR Just buy this app. It will exceed all your expectations.

OK -- now the long version...
The videos and laundry list of specs for this app are very clear. You don't need me to tell you what it does. I can first tell you what it doesn't do: It doesn't waste your time -- rather, you can build out well defined and proven page layouts in minutes. Literally, minutes.

I said I wasn't going to laundry list features -- here are a few super-power-user options ZP provides:

1. open graph data, images. If you're lucky, someone is gonna social share your page. You want an image and page description that YOU control associated with the page. ZP handles og tags perfectly.

2. use your site header/footer -- seriously? yes. flawlessly.

3. the insanely tight integration into shopify PRODUCTS. A product CTA action can link to (here's the laundry list folks):
a) a URL
b) Add to Cart and load the Cart page
c) Add to Cart and stay on the same page
d) Add to Cart and direct customer to a specific URL
e) the product page
f) checkout (with or without a quantity selector)
g) another ZP page

and that's just the CTA actions for a product. Other CTA buttons offer links to CRM or email subscriptions, etc...

4. Variants. Yes. Very much aware of and tight integration for products with variants. We sell makeup products (lipstick, eyeliner, etc...) and most of our products come in 4-16 colors... and ZP handles this very nicely.

5. PAGES are actual Shopify PAGES. Hosted on your shopify store. And interact and function with all store scripts, apps and other linked services. Your analytics. Your Facebook pixel. Your popups and overlays. Your loyalty program. And if you want to be fancy, you can bring in dedicated scripts too. NOT on a subdomain!! SEO benefits, etc...

This is turning into a laundry list...

SO are there features or functions that I'd like to see? Sure.... high on my list are store global preferences. If we use the same CTA color for all new buttons, I'd like all new buttons to default to my color -- HOWEVER, ZP as it is remembers your colors so it's a minor thing. I'll update this review when they change this. [EDIT 30-AUG-2017] - using the IMPORT BLOCKS features makes this not all that important.

I'd like to see reusable page blocks (user makes a library of common blocks, fully built out, ready to eat).
[EDIT 30-AUG-2017] I just learned that WE CAN NOW IMPORT blocks from any saved page! This is incredibly powerful! Wow.

I'd like to see alternate images for mobile. A 1200x300px banner looks great on desktop, but I want an alternate image we rendered at 600px square for mobile. I was told this option is coming too. >> [edit] this is possible by making a block and hiding the element for mobile and/or tablet -- so it renders correctly on the target device, but a bit clunky in the design layout to do this. [/edit]

Support has been exceptional. This is a professional product supported by a professional team.

It's not the cheapest page builder on the market, but it's arguably the tightest integration to Shopify PRODUCTS. IF you sell PRODUCTS on Shopify platform, this tool will save you hours and hours and hours. I will update this review when ZP rolls new features.

I know you're gonna go pecking around on my site... and you may not know which pages are built with ZP and which pages are native. That's the point.

[EDIT 21-FEB-2018] With the new BOOSTER PAGE features, and new templates, damn this is powerful. #gamechanger
ZP becomes part of your digital hub connecting your ESP (Klaviyo) with FB messenger ads (ManyChat) and Amazon coupons too. The "booster page" features are simply insanely powerful. Yes, lots of moving parts. ZP connects the dots.

Totalactivation

We've been using zipify pages to build new funnels with discounted offers and special promotions for clients. The amount of flexibility is just incredible. It's like leadpages for shopify, only 10 times better. My favorite feature is their countdown capability. Zipify pages gives small businesses the ability to market like the big boys, and it's a must-have for any shopify store owner. Keep up the great work.

Rocco Roxie Supply Co

I have been using Zipify Pages for a few months now. We were using other landing page builders before, but it is so much better now that I can build my pages right in Shopify! The product has been a real time saver, and the templates are awesome!

Restoar1

I have been waiting for this application for the past 2 years. I have gone through every website platform/builder and web page builder... Finally settled on Shopify and now ZIPIFY is THE Shopify Page builder. This application along with Ezra Firestone's content is what will allow us to scale to over $1M in revenue in the next 5 months. This is a NO brainer, with the templates and the level of customization you can create WITHOUT knowing how to code. This is the FOUNDATION for us to scale our business with Facebook Ads. This is a no brainer. Sign up. I hate leaving Shopify reviews and will only spend the time to do so for companies that OVER deliver with the value they provide.

Softap Store

There are many Landing Page softwares available. But none that can integrate with my shopify store as Zipify Pages does. It's a breeze. I mostly create newsletter landing pages and I found a nice sales funnel that is working for us by creating and testing many types of Zipify Pages. I also use them for ad campaigns.

The amount of blocks available is more than enough. I think there could be better lead generation templates, but they are working on having more available.

You should take them for a test drive for sure.

Galleryserpentine

Was nearly tearing my hair out before I found zipify pages . I'd read Tanner Laarson's book Build Grow Scale & Brunson's Dotcom Secrets so was really aware of the benefit in having landing pages but Click Funnels just didn't gel with me; it didn't integrate with shopify & was out of my comfort zone price wise and concept wise as I had already heavily invested in shopify. There was nothing else in the app store at a professional level or reasonable price that I could find. I love using Zipify pages! and the support is fantastic...real humans & real life examples. My products are at a higher price point than the BOOM! examples so it's a really interesting journey experimenting with what works with my market...the easy drag & drop builder makes that experimentation sooo stress free. Following Ezra's ecosystem as closely as possible using the landing page builder. I just wish I could build my actual product pages & blog pages within shopify with it ....think that will come soon given Ezra's mission to be the best.

Fitfreakofficial

Amazing App that will without a doubt increase your conversions. Only thing I am waiting for is the BLOG FEATURE!! It would be great to be able to make blogs using a zipify page and having it on my site!

Otech Platinum

Very good app to build great looking landing pages. Ive been using it for awhile now and love it. If your not a coder and your theme doesnt give you the freedom to create pages they way you like, give this a try.

The staff are very prompt with their response when you have a question or stuck on something.

The ppl at zipify pages really know how to create a awesome app purely for shopify users.

Live Infinitely

This app is a game changer! Shopify is a great platform in general but the native page builder is pretty tricky to work with. Zipify has completely changed that! Everything from landing pages, to sales pages or a simple blog article, can be built out quickly and easily with this app. They continue to improve the templates and the " building blocks" to make it easier and easier. Honestly, has changed what we can do and completely eliminated the need for us to hire a developer for most of our pages.