Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Build High-Converting Sales Funnels, Product & Landing Pages

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Arivenplanet

Love it! Looking forward to new functions like the mobile header and dynamic (not pre-defined) building blocks. Really great tool!

My Organized Life

Very easy to use with drag and drop page elements. Built in templates help you with design as well so you don't have to start from scratch, although you can if you want that too.

Bridgecom Systems

Easy to use, regular updates, and a community of folks willing to help you make the best Zipify pages.

Essentialoilfy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The easiest way to create an e-commerce store that sells! Thanks to Ezra and the team at Zipify I've been able to quickly create high converting pages using Zipify pages. It is really a seamless integration with Shopify. I'm excited to integrate one click up-sells as well which I should have done month's ago.

Perfectstretch

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Zipify has made my life soooo much easier. I was paying a developer to finish my website initially , but he never came through. I used zipify to finish the job he took 3 months (but never completed), in 3 hours. Check out Perfectstretch.co to see how good my site ended up turning out for yourself. Highly recommended

Live Nimble Com

Time spent using app About 2 months

Zipify has been enormously helpful for us. It made redesigning our website easier. We are starting a new ad campaign and have high hopes for it's success. The templates are great and the help from the Zipify staff has been responsive, pleasant, and complete.

Imprettyfit

Time spent using app Over 5 years

One of the best landing page services I've used. Comes with a bunch of different templates that you can easily modify and has great functionality across the board. Plus support is legit and the team provides tons of content to help you improve your own pages.

Caveman Grocer 2

Time spent using app About 2 years

Well worth the money, you have the ability to write some well converting pages. The templates are great, but you also can create from scratch. You can choose to have products go directly into the cart, checkout page, anchor or link which is so great! No other landing page software needed, big fan of zippy pages!

Venmous

Love Zipify! It's great and has helped me take my business to the next level!

Turmeric Vitality Uk

Zipify is great, it's easy to use and is constantly being improved and updated. Lots of great content from Ezra and the team. I can build great looking product, blog and landing pages in 5 minutes. My only issue is I have multiple stores so I wish they had some type of loyalty discount or add on for purchasing multiple licenses as some of my stores are very small at the moment. If they had this option/discount I would use it on every store as it makes life so easy.