Shop The Look ‑ 2.0

Shop the Look with Upsell recommended products / Buy the Look

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shop the look

Rebel Roots & Co

So far the customer service is terrific and love the possibilities for our customers to shop the look!

Pug On A Pontoon

Time spent using app About 24 hours

We love this app now- it helps with with AOV! When we photograph new looks, it helps with the customer finding everything easily and adds to cart. Thanks zoomy!

staxxjewellery

Update - after all that, I found out it's not compatible with drawer carts. The customer has to refresh their browser after adding it to cart for it to show in the drawer cart. So pretty pointless for my store now deleted it - great if you don't use a drawer cart. Zoomy please get on this and update Really great app, quite simple and easy to use. At first I was worried about embedding the code but I got an instant reply from support and they helped me customise everything to my liking, from font, spacing, text, position. I was being very picky and it was like I had an inhouse team. Highly recommend!!! Thank you so much!

"B" Adored Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

I installed the app and it was working perfect, but I installed a new theme for my store and couldn't figure out how to switch the app to the new theme. I contacted the support team and the response time was super quick, they had the app up and running within an hour with the new store theme.

Maakola

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've installed this app in my store and it's super functional and it comes with a stellar support! Highly recommended!

La boutique d'Auré

Location France

Very functional application.
Very responsive service!
I had a problem with a look, as soon as I contacted support, my problem was fixed as soon as possible.
I recommend 100%

Wild Child & Rebel Soul Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app was something I have been looking for to help my customers see a whole style and be able to purchase it. I am super excited about this and Zooomy was so helpful in getting it set up correctly on my store.

Style Bar Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app and definitely recommend it to others! My customers love being able to shop the entire look on one page :)

Collecto

I used this app to show related items of the same collections and it works perfectly. The team was incredibly helpful with the set up and with making a few changes so that the look and feel of these related items are aligned with our brand. They are super quick to respond as well! I definitely recommend working with Zooomy.

Kariella

Time spent using app About 1 year

Exactly the app we were looking for to outfit our customers. The support is top notch. Fully installed for us and even helped us customize to match our site. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8