Shop The Look ‑ Zooomy

Shop The Look ‑ Zooomy

by Zooomy

Fashion Upsell ur recommended products w Shop / Buy the Look

AsherKate

This app is great! Easy to use & the customer support is there to help you! I requested assistance and got exactly what we asked for fixed within an hour!

JOJO CLUB

This app is amazing for marketing and the support I got was beyond amazing as well! Worth it for the price!

ShopBeYouBoutique

Love this Zooomy app. Just what I had been looking for... an easy way for customers to see links for the entire outfit. Win!

Tara Lynn's Boutique

I was looking for an app that would link up my outfits to help increase conversion. I was so pleased with how this app looked and functioned. The price is great as well. Their team helped me customize it to my website and were extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this app to anyone that are looking to showcase different items shown in photos.

Lush Fashion Lounge

Great app! The perfect way to show customers how to easily find each piece of an outfit they see on products! Great customer support with speedy replies!

Boutique 20

I love that this app lets us show our customers right where to find a complete outfit, and our customers love how easy it is to take the looks we have already put together and purchase all together at once.

Kapp studio

Lack of documentation and delayed response times made this integration challenging. The developer constantly asks for reviews. Good intention but didn't work out.

April 14, 2019

We are very sorry for the issues you faced. We do have support Monday - Saturday and we resolve all queries within 24hrs. Due to some training session , our team could not respond properly and they said they will check the issue and reply to all emails at our earliest.

Our aim is to satisfy our customers and make the app look the way they want. You can check all our reviews and you will find that we are one of the best service providers , also our response time is very quick during business hrs.

You are speaking with same person , we have emailed you documentation , and fixed all issues yesterday.

Can you please check and reply to our email?

Regina's Desire Swimwear

Thank you for the support! I'm very happy because I can use this app in my shop, as a separate product module!

Copper And Grace

I installed this all around 6 this evening. By 8:45, they had it installed perfectly on my site and tweaked exactly the way I wanted it. They were so prompt at changing things around. I can’t comment on if it’s helped sales or not yet (will update this review with data later)! However the team is wonderful!

The Glass Phoenix

Love this app and the customer service is excellent. They responded to my questions within minutes. At first, I was thinking it was going to be complicated, but it's easy to create the looks with a few clicks. I am so glad one of my boutique peeps recommended it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7