Shop The Look ‑ Fashion upsell

Shop The Look ‑ Fashion upsell

by Zooomy

Fashion Upsell ur recommended products - Cross sell / upsell

Naughty Girl Store

I downloaded this app based on all the great reviews with customer service. But I haven't received ANY customer service. I've emailed 6 times on two different apps from them and nothing. Back in February 2019 I emailed them about this app and other one they have...no response. So emailed them again and nothing. So I removed the app. Then I added it back March 2019 to see if they would respond. Again nothing and I've emailed them twice. Don't know what to say or how they are responding to everyone else but not me. So just going to not use this company for any apps. Too bad as I really liked this app but don't know how to use it.

March 18, 2019

Hello,

We are so sorry that you faced the issue with our app. We checked our inbox and we can confirm that we have not received any email from store named Naughty girl Store. We have checked our spam folder as well. Can you please check which email you are using for issues? Our email starts with ZOOOMY and not ZOOMY. Our name and email has 3 Os. Sometimes people email us at zoomyapps@gmail.com and we do not receive any email. May be that could be the issue behind not receiving any reply from our team.

We respond to all emails usually immediately during business hours and within 8 hrs outside business hours.

We have emailed you from our customer support email. Kindly check if the email address that you have used matches to the email address of our customer support.

We will setup the app and make it work for you.

Thank you.

Copper And Grace

I installed this all around 6 this evening. By 8:45, they had it installed perfectly on my site and tweaked exactly the way I wanted it. They were so prompt at changing things around. I can’t comment on if it’s helped sales or not yet (will update this review with data later)! However the team is wonderful!

The Glass Phoenix

Love this app and the customer service is excellent. They responded to my questions within minutes. At first, I was thinking it was going to be complicated, but it's easy to create the looks with a few clicks. I am so glad one of my boutique peeps recommended it.

Chasing Orchids Boutique

I used this app to pull an outfit together and upsell the items in my photos (top/cardigan and jeans) on my website. I had questions on how to install, how to change things, etc, and the customer service was PHENOMENAL. Hands down most responsive and helpful of any other app I've encountered. I had the app for three hours and went back an forth with them to get the look on my website to appear exactly how I wanted it and they helped, without a hitch! LOVE LOVE this app and will be installing their others over the next few days!

Sweetly Striped

They are so great about responding quickly with any questions you have and very helpful in setting up the app! Great tool to help up sell and increase purchase totals overall.

Lily Diamond Boutique

Had an issue with the installation on our theme, so e-mailed the app team and they fixed it for us happily. Thank you!

Pink Willow Boutique

Love this app and the layout! The customer service is amazing.

American Hero Clothing

I just downloaded the app and the set up has been incredibly easy. This is an amazing asset for my business!

Olive + Rust Boutique

Awesome app for increasing adds to cart. Love the ability to show my customers everything they need to complete their look.

Magnolia's Boutique

This app has helped me to build my online business. this feature really helps up-sell your customers

Previous 1 3 4 5 6