Shop The Look ‑ Zooomy

Shop The Look ‑ Zooomy

by Zooomy

Upsell recommended products w Shop the Look / Buy the Look

Style Bar Boutique

I love this app and definitely recommend it to others! My customers love being able to shop the entire look on one page :)

Collecto

I used this app to show related items of the same collections and it works perfectly. The team was incredibly helpful with the set up and with making a few changes so that the look and feel of these related items are aligned with our brand. They are super quick to respond as well! I definitely recommend working with Zooomy.

Kariella

Exactly the app we were looking for to outfit our customers. The support is top notch. Fully installed for us and even helped us customize to match our site. Highly recommend!

Blissful Boutique

So far a fabulous fit for our store. Had an issue installing the code, sent Zoomy a support request and had it installed for me in 30 mins of the request...customer service means ALOT!!!

Blaser Bling

Just what we needed! Great price, great customer service. Helps you install. easily customizable, great all around app, thanks!

Wild Blossoms

The customer service is excellent with this app. Always quick to help with any customisation issues. Thank you!

AsherKate

This app is great! Easy to use & the customer support is there to help you! I requested assistance and got exactly what we asked for fixed within an hour!

JOJO CLUB

This app is amazing for marketing and the support I got was beyond amazing as well! Worth it for the price!

ShopBeYouBoutique

Love this Zooomy app. Just what I had been looking for... an easy way for customers to see links for the entire outfit. Win!

Tara Lynn's Boutique

I was looking for an app that would link up my outfits to help increase conversion. I was so pleased with how this app looked and functioned. The price is great as well. Their team helped me customize it to my website and were extremely helpful. I would highly recommend this app to anyone that are looking to showcase different items shown in photos.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7