Shop The Look ‑ 2.0

Shop the Look with Upsell recommended products / Buy the Look

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Trend & True

Been looking for an app like this! Great way to increase profits & make the customer's shopping experience easier!

Stella Ivy Boutique

I have just started using this app, but I absolutely love it so far! Plus, the developers are so easy to work with.

Thread & Glory Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love it so far! Great way to easily and efficiently up sell and educate customers on styling pieces together!

Wild Designs Boutique

Time spent using app About 3 years

Love it! Great idea! Helps upsell your products and gives customers an idea of how to put an outfit together!

Happily Ever Aften

This app is the PERFECT addition to my website. Before I was having to manually tag all the products in the description and with that, they only saw (Get the top HERE) and would have to click on it just to see the product. With this app, it allows them to visually see each individual product and add all the featured items without leaving the main product page they originally came to.

I did have an issue with my mobile view, but the Zooomy Team was able to fix that within minutes. They were super quick to respond to my initial email, like within ONE MINUTE of me sending it. Like dang, they are on top of this!! I've had to wait 24 hours for a response from other apps.

So overall, I highly recommend this app and if you have any issues, just reach out to them. They'll get you taken care of!

Moo Moo

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really liked this app. Easy to use. Liked the fact you are able to set up a different "shop the look" on every product.

EX LVNA

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 1 year

App works great, just as described. The support team is very helpful and timely in working my custom requests.
- exlvna.com