Shop The Look ‑ Zooomy

Shop The Look ‑ Zooomy

by Zooomy

Shop the Look with Upsell recommended products / Buy the Look

Happily Ever Aften

This app is the PERFECT addition to my website. Before I was having to manually tag all the products in the description and with that, they only saw (Get the top HERE) and would have to click on it just to see the product. With this app, it allows them to visually see each individual product and add all the featured items without leaving the main product page they originally came to.

I did have an issue with my mobile view, but the Zooomy Team was able to fix that within minutes. They were super quick to respond to my initial email, like within ONE MINUTE of me sending it. Like dang, they are on top of this!! I've had to wait 24 hours for a response from other apps.

So overall, I highly recommend this app and if you have any issues, just reach out to them. They'll get you taken care of!

Moo Moo

Really liked this app. Easy to use. Liked the fact you are able to set up a different "shop the look" on every product.

EX LVNA

App works great, just as described. The support team is very helpful and timely in working my custom requests.
- exlvna.com