Shop The Look ‑ 2.0

Shop the Look with Upsell recommended products / Buy the Look

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Modern Ave Boutique

FINALLY!! I found the app I’ve been looking for. I always have to attach links in my product description of each item! Well, no more!! The Shop The Look app is user friendly and super easy to customize. I know my customers are gonna LOVE it. Customer service is on point, one of the best out there. I highly recommend this app if you’re looking for a “Shop The Look” option, look no further!

Rock Dot Kids

Super easy to implement into my shopify store- no coding necessary! Can customize colors to match our store, easy to add in new products to complete the look. I know our customers are going to love it!
Also super speedy tech support to fix a minor glitch on the mobile site. Less than 10 minutes and they were on it! Thanks!!!

West Avenue

Love this app, so easy to use and setup! I've already has several customers tell me how much they were enjoying it! The best thing about it is the simple setup!

Romantic Express

Shop The Look helps add a great way to upsell customers on my site. When I had an issue configuring the app I received excellent customer support. The response was very fast. I highly recommend this app. I think the app would be a bit better if it was in a wizard format.

Chic2Chic Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app was easy to install and perfect for my store. Tech support was really helpful in getting things squared away for me. Would definitely recommend.

Chloe Vs Tank The Boutique

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app was super easy to set and navigate! It’s perfect to showcase an outfit and makes it even easier for the customer to buy! The app team was super fast and helpful in answering questions!

Fashion&Fields

Time spent using app About 9 hours

This app will save me so much time and make shopping so much easier for our customers to build their perfect outfit!

Enclothe Boutique

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Such a FUN and unique app! I loved how easy to use it is, and I'm so excited to see how it can really help me showcase an entire look for customers. Great job!

Velvet Crown Boutique

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love this app! I just started using it and I'm excited to see how much my business will grow! So far it has been very easy to set up.

Shop Blush Ave

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app! So easy to set up and use! Cant wait to see how this will increase sales and see how my customers utilize this to shop entire looks.