Shop The Look ‑ Zooomy

Shop The Look ‑ Zooomy

by Zooomy

Upsell recommended products w Shop the Look / Buy the Look

Enclothe Boutique

Such a FUN and unique app! I loved how easy to use it is, and I'm so excited to see how it can really help me showcase an entire look for customers. Great job!

Velvet Crown Boutique

Love this app! I just started using it and I'm excited to see how much my business will grow! So far it has been very easy to set up.

Shop Blush Ave

Great app! So easy to set up and use! Cant wait to see how this will increase sales and see how my customers utilize this to shop entire looks.

Trend & True

Been looking for an app like this! Great way to increase profits & make the customer's shopping experience easier!

Stella Ivy Boutique

I have just started using this app, but I absolutely love it so far! Plus, the developers are so easy to work with.

Thread & Glory Boutique

I love it so far! Great way to easily and efficiently up sell and educate customers on styling pieces together!

Wild Designs Boutique

Love it! Great idea! Helps upsell your products and gives customers an idea of how to put an outfit together!

Happily Ever Aften

This app is the PERFECT addition to my website. Before I was having to manually tag all the products in the description and with that, they only saw (Get the top HERE) and would have to click on it just to see the product. With this app, it allows them to visually see each individual product and add all the featured items without leaving the main product page they originally came to.

I did have an issue with my mobile view, but the Zooomy Team was able to fix that within minutes. They were super quick to respond to my initial email, like within ONE MINUTE of me sending it. Like dang, they are on top of this!! I've had to wait 24 hours for a response from other apps.

So overall, I highly recommend this app and if you have any issues, just reach out to them. They'll get you taken care of!

Moo Moo

Really liked this app. Easy to use. Liked the fact you are able to set up a different "shop the look" on every product.

EX LVNA

App works great, just as described. The support team is very helpful and timely in working my custom requests.
- exlvna.com