Shop The Look ‑ Zooomy

Shop The Look ‑ Zooomy

by Zooomy

Fashion Upsell ur recommended products w Shop / Buy the Look

West Avenue

Love this app, so easy to use and setup! I've already has several customers tell me how much they were enjoying it! The best thing about it is the simple setup!

Romantic Express

Shop The Look helps add a great way to upsell customers on my site. When I had an issue configuring the app I received excellent customer support. The response was very fast. I highly recommend this app. I think the app would be a bit better if it was in a wizard format.

Chic2Chic Boutique

The app was easy to install and perfect for my store. Tech support was really helpful in getting things squared away for me. Would definitely recommend.

Chloe Vs Tank The Boutique

The app was super easy to set and navigate! It’s perfect to showcase an outfit and makes it even easier for the customer to buy! The app team was super fast and helpful in answering questions!

Fashion&Fields

This app will save me so much time and make shopping so much easier for our customers to build their perfect outfit!

Enclothe Boutique

Such a FUN and unique app! I loved how easy to use it is, and I'm so excited to see how it can really help me showcase an entire look for customers. Great job!

Velvet Crown Boutique

Love this app! I just started using it and I'm excited to see how much my business will grow! So far it has been very easy to set up.

Shop Blush Ave

Great app! So easy to set up and use! Cant wait to see how this will increase sales and see how my customers utilize this to shop entire looks.

Trend & True

Been looking for an app like this! Great way to increase profits & make the customer's shopping experience easier!

Stella Ivy Boutique

I have just started using this app, but I absolutely love it so far! Plus, the developers are so easy to work with.