Shop The Look ‑ 2.0

Shop the Look with Upsell recommended products / Buy the Look

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Black Sheep Btq

Super excited to have this feature on my site! Great way to upsell customers and easy to use. I suggest getting this for yourself!

Juliet Rose Boutique

So excited about using this app! Great tool for upselling to your customers. Thank you for this awesome app!

Anna Kaytes Boutique

Great app! So easy to integrate into our site and we love having the ability to sell outfits full styled!

Peachy Keen

Love this App!! Really does help your business and directions are easy to follow. Highly recommend!!

Sew Southern Designs

This app makes shopping so much easier! The app is very easy to navigate and the customer service is phenomenal!

Lemon Grove Boutique

This is such a great idea! I love that customers can see the entire outfit in one place. Great way to upsell!

Hattie's Boutique

I'm so excited app. Going to make shopping for my customers so much easier! My customers will love not having to jump from screen to screen.

Saylor Grace

I am excited about this app feature, my customers are going to have an easier shopping experience being able to shop the look! :)

Samsara

So excited for this feature! My customers love when they can shop an entire look without having to jump to multiple screens to buy!

Charmed Boutique - Fargo

I'm excited to see how this app will help my business and how it will encourage my customers to purchase additional items they will love.