Shop The Look ‑ 2.0

Shop the Look with Upsell recommended products / Buy the Look

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Loft21 Boutique

This app is amazing! I love how simple it is and provides a great experience for my customers! I would recommend this to everyone!

Just a Small Town Girl

Time spent using app 2 minutes

We are loving this app we added to our boutique! Now, customers can shop the look all in one place!

Simple & Feminine

Time spent using app About 2 months

Leaving 5 stars because this is a game changer for boutiques! My customers are always asking about this and now they can shop the whole look!

Magnolia Ave Boutique

Time spent using app 2 minutes

This is such a great addition to my site In and it for sure increases sales! I highly recommend!!!!!

Moonshine and Lace Boutique

Time spent using app 2 minutes

This is a great app to upsell your products. I love the dash board and the way that the app looks on our website.

J Noelle Boutique

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I'm so excited about this app! I've been looking for something like this for a long time and this one is so easy to use!

Grit and Lace Boutique

So excited to utilize this app and get my customers more interested and see all our outfit options for their closet.

Shop Pretties

I am super excited about being able to offer this feature to my customers! Thank you! This is just what I think I need to increase sales

Raelynnselegance Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

So excited to have this app available on our website! This was highly recommended by another boutique.

K. Ellis Boutique

Time spent using app 2 minutes

So excited for this app as a boutique owner! Easy to intergrate with my store products. Can’t wait to see the results!