Shop The Look ‑ Zooomy

Shop The Look ‑ Zooomy

by Zooomy

Fashion Upsell ur recommended products w Shop / Buy the Look

Anna Kaytes Boutique

Great app! So easy to integrate into our site and we love having the ability to sell outfits full styled!

Peachy Keen

Love this App!! Really does help your business and directions are easy to follow. Highly recommend!!

Sew Southern Designs

This app makes shopping so much easier! The app is very easy to navigate and the customer service is phenomenal!

Lemon Grove Boutique

This is such a great idea! I love that customers can see the entire outfit in one place. Great way to upsell!

Hattie's Boutique

I'm so excited app. Going to make shopping for my customers so much easier! My customers will love not having to jump from screen to screen.

Saylor Grace

I am excited about this app feature, my customers are going to have an easier shopping experience being able to shop the look! :)

Samsara

So excited for this feature! My customers love when they can shop an entire look without having to jump to multiple screens to buy!

Charmed Boutique - Fargo

I'm excited to see how this app will help my business and how it will encourage my customers to purchase additional items they will love.

Modern Ave Boutique

FINALLY!! I found the app I’ve been looking for. I always have to attach links in my product description of each item! Well, no more!! The Shop The Look app is user friendly and super easy to customize. I know my customers are gonna LOVE it. Customer service is on point, one of the best out there. I highly recommend this app if you’re looking for a “Shop The Look” option, look no further!

Rock Dot Kids

Super easy to implement into my shopify store- no coding necessary! Can customize colors to match our store, easy to add in new products to complete the look. I know our customers are going to love it!
Also super speedy tech support to fix a minor glitch on the mobile site. Less than 10 minutes and they were on it! Thanks!!!