Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

by Zoorix

Frequently Bought Together Sweet Upsell, Bundles & Cart Upsell

Leyla Luxe Collection

Love this app!!! Whenever I accidentally mess something up, Ohad is always available to help me out. He looks over the seetings and fixes it. Also my BossBabes use it frequently to bundle products.

May 25, 2020

Thanks you so much 🙏 highly appreciate this great feedback and we are always at your service!

NEUF.VINGT.CINQ

Amazing support!

They helped quickly for some customizations I had to make :) the app is already working well for us! We'll definitely keep it !!

May 25, 2020

Our team is always at your service! and thank you so much for taking the time and write this great review 🙏

Planet Tone

App is simply amazing. We received an immediate boost in sales and our customers love the upsell options we've provided them. It was exactly what we were looking for! Thank you so much. This app is highly recommended and the customer support is tremendous!!

May 21, 2020

Wow! immediate boost in sales, customer love and the app is exactly what you were looking for! Really happy to hear that! thank you so much for this amazing feedback! 🙏

YES HIM Education

Finally a great app with great customer service that allows you to bundle products for free! We are really liking the app.

May 20, 2020

Thank you for this great feedback! Cheers for more sales!

Street Pup Supply

Super easy to use, very nice interface, super quick (and definitely super helpful) customer service. A feature I needed wasn't available so I reached out through the instant chat box in the app. Within a few days, I was notified personally to let me know the feature's been added. Best part of it is that you get so much value and all for FREE!

May 20, 2020

Our team is at your service! really happy to hear you feel that way! 🙏

Savvesim

it really easily integrate and do what its meant to do. must for shopify. install app and see changes yourself.

May 17, 2020

Wow! Thank you very much! a must app for Shopify is an amazing feedback for us! 🙏

Moshi Wellness

Easy to set up and amazingly good customer support! I'm still setting up our store and their customer service has been quick to respond to all my questions. I can definitely see us continuing to use this moving forward

May 17, 2020

Our team is at your service! and thank you so much for this great feedback! 🙏

DE-SUNGLASSES

The best app in Shopify By far!!!!!!
The customer support is amazing and the app boost our revenue..
Is the best app for upsell

Well done guys

May 17, 2020

THANK you for writing this amazing review 🙏 highly appreciated and a huge motivation boost for the team!

My Lashes And I Co

Amazing free app that gives you extra edge on making your site look better! Can't believe this product is actually free!!!

May 15, 2020

Great to hear that! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! 🙏

Foxigadgets

Thanks to the support team for their quick response time and helping me set up the app for my new store. Great app to add to your online store:)

May 14, 2020

Thanks for the great review! our team is at your service!