Zoorix: Cross Sell Cart Upsell

Zoorix: Cross Sell Cart Upsell

by Zoorix

Frequently Bought Together, Bundle Products, Volume Discount

Just for Fam

This one is a brilliant app, specially if you think that is absolutely free! It's really simple to use and very instinctive.

May 7, 2020

Thank you so much for this brilliant feedback! highly appreciated! 🙏

Helios

I spent quite some time looking for a free app that could list "add on" options on the product page. I am very happy I found Zoorix. Their customer support was SUPER helpful and answered all my set up questions. Very impressed. It looks great and exactly what I needed.

May 4, 2020

Thank you very much for this great review 🙏 happy to help any time!!

Glow Tribe

I found the app was super easy to use and has given my website that extra professional feel to it. Thank you!

May 4, 2020

Thanks for this great review, highly appreciate it 🙏🙏🙏

tidbit deals

It really helps out the website! Everything I was looking for and more! Now I can grab customers from zoorix. I did enjoy that zoorix gives you the freedom to choose how you want to layout settings.

May 4, 2020

Thank you for this great review 🙏 our team is at your service. Cheers for more sales!

Minou Store

Great app, generated more orders than I thought it can + Best customer support ever.
Definitely love it :)

May 4, 2020

Thanks for this great feedback, always happy to help! cheers for more sales 🙌

Katarii Products

Absolutely love the display and design of this app. Everything is super simple to set up - VERY STRAIGHTFORWARD. The customer service chat available is lightning fast and they also helped me make custom changes to the placement of the widget. Highly recommend

May 2, 2020

Thanks for this amazing review 🙏 our team is at your service. Cheers for more sales!

stayupright

By far the best upsell/crosselll app here on Shopify. I have been looking for something like this, where customer can add complimentary products with just one click, without having some "scammy popup" show up in a form of an upsell.

10/10, truly the best.

April 29, 2020

Wow 😍 thank you so much for this great motivation boost! we really appreciate it 🙏🙏

Z Flex Tilt

Awesome app. Working as attended. I had problems with the placement of the "recommended products" and customer service solved all my issues until I was satisfied (More than once). I highly recommend this app. Thanks again for this free app and for the great customer service.

April 29, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🙏 highly appreciated!

Karts And Parts Ltd

Great easy to use the app, took me a few attempts to understand how I should use it correctly but now it worked it out it's simple and great. Highly recommend.

April 26, 2020

Thanks you so much for this great feedback, it means a lot for our team 🙏🙏 Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need assistance!

Fairy Magic Chest & Anrusa Paris

This is a great app! It works perfectly and the support is awesome, I recommend to everyone !!!

April 26, 2020

It's great to hear such an amazing feedback! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review 🙏🙏 and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have further questions!