Zoorix: Cross‑Sell & Bundles

Zoorix: Cross‑Sell & Bundles

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
November 13, 2022

We love using this app for our product bundles. Their customer support is amazing and they respond quickly with any issues we faced. Highly recommend Zoorix!

Bursera
Zoorix replied November 14, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review, means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests!! 🙌🙌

November 7, 2022

I'm using "Zoorix: Cross Sell & bundles" for a while now and it is exactly what I was looking for. Plus, the support is amazing! Thanks a lot

viagu.de
Zoorix replied November 7, 2022

It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗 Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app, much appreciated! 💐💐💐

November 7, 2022

Been using the app for months now, since the beginning of the year, and gotta say, I am super happy with it. The free plan covers so many features, all designs look professional and CSS is kinda easy to.

Cupid's Gift
Time spent using app: 9 months
Zoorix replied November 7, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this great review of the app, much appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests!! 🤗🤗

November 4, 2022

Glad I found this app!!! They take into consideration small stores just starting out by offering great tiered pricing. I needed help with customization, and support was quick and explained to me how to use some features & set up my request. Great app for displaying bundles and recommended upsells.

TFC&H Co.
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
Zoorix replied November 4, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app, highly appreciated! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests!! 🙌🙌

November 3, 2022

Super application, efficace et qui automatise directement le système de commande avec des bundles. L'équipe répond par mail assez rapidement.

JustFeed
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Zoorix replied November 3, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour cette merveilleuse revue de l'application, très appréciée! 💐🙏🙏 C'est avec plaisir que nous vous aidons pour toutes questions et demandes !! 🙌🙌

November 3, 2022

Ohad helps me a lot. My english is poor. I can't say it with lots words. Thank Ohad again. Zoorix is a good app.

Casiris Tech
Time spent using app: 3 days
Zoorix replied November 3, 2022

Thank you so much for this great review of the app, means a lot and is highly appreciated! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests!! 🤗🤗

November 2, 2022

Brilliant App, does everything you need it to do. Easy to use and if you need help Technical is awesome.

Lurringo
South Africa
Time spent using app: 2 months
Zoorix replied November 3, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app, much appreciated! 💐💐🙏 It's out pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🙌🙌

October 26, 2022

Great app for volume discount and bundle
great customer support
you gotta test different offers to find out what's is suitable for your customers

Rejuvences
United Arab Emirates
Zoorix replied October 26, 2022

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review! 🙏💐💐 It means a lot and is highly appreciated!! 🤗🤗

October 26, 2022

Good apps, easy to use for beginners and practical for experts too Good client support kind and quick to respond

EYLTA
Time spent using app: 26 days
Zoorix replied October 26, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this great review of the app! Much appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🙌🙌

October 24, 2022

Great support team, they helped with all the small issues and now it all works perfectly to fit our custom store :)

Aserejé
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 days
Zoorix replied October 24, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful review of the app! 💐💐🙏 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions and requests!! 🙌🙌