4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for enhancing e-commerce sales through its customization options, cross-selling, and bundling features. It's praised for its effective bundle builder and one-click upsell options, which boost sales volume and average order value. The customer support and pricing strategy are also appreciated. Suitable for both new and established businesses, it offers a free plan for beginners. It's easy to integrate, customizable, and reported to increase conversion rates and ROI.

Edited November 20, 2020

Really easy to install and configure and responds well to needed cross-selling need. Support team is very reactive and also supported with customization so that the app is integrating smoothly with my theme. Definitely, a 5-star rating!

Dare2Store
Belgium
Zoorix replied November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this great experience with the app! 🙏 🤗 Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need assistance with any kind of customizations and with matching the app to your brand!

September 19, 2022

I used this app to help create and sell bundle products.. its very user friendly and they have an excellent developer support.

Boneman Shop
India
Zoorix replied September 19, 2022

It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗 Thank you so much for this wonderful review of the app! 💐💐🙏

May 2, 2022

Fantastisk app! Ohad från Zoorix har hjälps oss med allt vi behövt. Från att design-anpassa appen till att lägga till fler funktioner. Rekommenderar !!

Urbancorner.se
Sweden
Zoorix replied May 3, 2022

Tack så mycket för att du delar denna fantastiska recension av appen, mycket uppskattat! 💐💐🙏 Vi är glada att hjälpa till med alla frågor och önskemål 🤗

February 7, 2023

Utrolig god support - og appen virker perfekt!
Jeg vil anbefale denne app, til alle som har hjemmeside på shopify

Nordic Spine
Denmark
Zoorix replied February 7, 2023

Tusen takk for at du deler denne fantastiske anmeldelsen av appen, setter stor pris på det! 💐💐💐 Det er vår glede å hjelpe med spørsmål og forespørsler! 🤗

April 21, 2020

Just installed this app, and what an easy app to get up and running, love the layout. Must easier than some other ones on the app store. Being free is an added bonus. Thank you

Simplee Direct
Zoorix replied April 22, 2020

Thank you so much for this great feedback! It means a lot us 🙏 Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need assistance!

December 8, 2022

First time installing an app like this myself on my website. Ohad made it very easy for me and fixed a number of customisation issues to make the app look smart on my website. We had a zoom call and then he followed up with me to check I was happy with the changes he had made. The app hasn't even been installed for 24 hours yet and I have already had a conversion so it is looking promising. Very happy so far with the support and initial indications are good that the app will improve my AOV. Thank you.

Canine Natural Cures
Zoorix replied December 8, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app, it means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests!! 🤗

Edited March 18, 2020

Awesome app! I use it to add a few products that I would like customers to add to their order. You have the option to display products on the cart page as well as right under the buy button.

Shop CK5.com
Zoorix replied March 26, 2020

Thanks a lot for your kind words! It means so much!
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us if you need a hand with anything, we'd be happy to help out.

November 17, 2022

I needed an app that provided volume discounts so I tried Zoorix. I was also able to make immediate use of the cross-sell feature, and will likely do upsells also in the future. Easy to install and configure and the customer support is fast and efficient!

Hound Safe
Zoorix replied November 18, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful review of the app, it means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests!! 🙌🙌

January 6, 2022

Good customer support and the app is pretty smooth, I didn't test the results yet but I have high hopes

Preferred Fragrance Store
Zoorix replied January 6, 2022

It's totally our pleasure to help and thank you so much for sharing your experience with the app and for the 5-star review! 🤗🙌 Means a lot and highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐

April 21, 2020

Es una aplicacion genial. Muy fácil de configurar, muy personalizable y con apariencia muy profesional.
Tuve una duda, mandé un email al creador y respondió en minutos!

100% RECOMENDADA

Pastisseria el Cigne
Spain
1 day using the app
Zoorix replied April 22, 2020

Muchas gracias! Significa mucho para nosotros 🙏 ¡No dude en comunicarse si tiene más preguntas!