Abandon Aid

Abandon Aid

by Coolence

Prevent cart abandonment! Simple, powerful and smart!

JammyPack

Talk about TIME SAVER!!! This app is simple, brilliant, and true. Auto attempts to convert abandoned sales. All I know, I was copying and pasting the list every day and now those days are behind me. BOOM! Abandon my store?? Make my day!

NoRetailSale.com

3 conversions 2 days more than $200 profit increase in the little time using abandonaid. Impressive.

ReSlat.com

Easy to update and customize without any code. Coolence is spot on with their design and functionality for all of their apps. We are overly impressed and have all Coolence apps available. Can't wait for more from you guys...

Beautiful Photo Props

I am nothing but amazed with Coolence and the Abandon Aid app! Customer service is spot on and this app has already recovered so many abandoned orders for me, I couldn't be happier! Thanks Coolence!

The Producers Choice

This is awesome. I used to send these kind of emails by hand. This took literally 30 seconds to set up and we just recovered our first order thanks to this app today! Amazing.

Big Cookie LLC

I just installed Abandon Aid and can't wait to start using it. I think I have a lot of window shoppers that I need to reel back in. I think this app will really help me out. I already use Ultra SEO which I really like. Thx.

pet n'GO

Coolence is an amazing app. Our abandoned cart recovery rate is 14.8% in the last 2 months. It's so simple to use and HTML customization works like a charm. Thanks for a great app guys. Every shopify store needs this

Underated London

Very useful app. Easy installation and even easier to use with instant results!

Velvet Cloud Vapor

Really useful. Recommend using it if you have a lot of 'window shoppers' in your store, that want to buy, but need a little nudge :) I would recommend changing the default message to include a little 5-10% off code, personally :)

bibico

Very nice clean simple app. Easy to install and easy to format. Will definitely be checking out other apps from Coolence.

Tim