Abandon Aid

Abandon Aid

by Coolence

Prevent cart abandonment! Simple, powerful and smart!

The Pound Cake Company

You'd be surprised how much this app contributes to your bottom line sales. There is incredible value ad for customer that are close to purchasing but may need a little nudge - so to speak... Increase you sale closing ratio with Abandon Aid. Thanks "Amy" for your assistance.

Brides and Hairpins LLC, Bridal Hair Accessories and Headpieces

Abandon Aid is an incredible app! Super easy to install, straight to the point, works right out of the box. Would recommend to anyone!

-Ben

Chalkd

This is a great tool. I just got my first order recovered. It's only a matter of time until I recoup the cost and from then on it's pure profit I would have lost out on otherwise. I can highly recommend it!

Beta Naturals

With Abandon Aid, our chances for completed orders have gone up dramatically. Great customer support. Highly recommended for any online retailer.

KAVUT

Look no further, it is the best app for abandon aid! Simple to use, and great support if you have any questions. Get real results!

Brownie Heaven

It's simple, easy to set up and works

ShopERC

I thought I was happy with other apps, but Abandon Aid is clearly cleaner and more useful for us. It helped us recover several sales.

Sophisticated Fashion & Bridal Jewellery Online at Hotsy Totsy

Fantastic Application that has already paid for itself in such a short time span. Amazing customer service. A must have.

Wine Folly

Surprisingly great product that will pay for itself within the first conversion or two. Also, Amy was available via live chat to help me with any problems. Overall I'm blown away with how much this app offers for the price. This is a must-have!

GoFlight Technologies, Inc.

I couldn't be happier with Abandon Aid! In less than a year, this app has saved our company over $3,500 in recovered sales! On top of that, the customer service is top notch. Anyone running an online shop, should not miss out on lost sales by using this app!