Abandon Aid

Abandon Aid

by Coolence

Prevent cart abandonment! Simple, powerful and smart!

Cradlebaby from LaxCB

Fantastic app. Works right off the bat and super easy to customize if you want it to do more. This is one of those applications that you are glad to spend money on because it's making you more money. Thanks Coolence.

GMG Style

They have awesome customer service, especially Amy! She rocks! Love their app and recommend it to everyone! Have already recovered a number of sales!

Boulevard Envy

I am a HUGE FAN of Abandon Aid!! It has boosted sales and perfect for those indecisive customers who just needed a little push to purchase. Offering a discount puts the icing on the cake! What I like most is that I don't have to do ANY WORK! Everything is done automatically and is one less thing I have to do. Recommended to anyone in the eCommerce business!!!

Le Creme Production Services

good app, has saved a few orders for me. well worth the time setting it up.
I seriously dig that it allows for HTML emails

Iron Tanks Gym & Fitness

Happy with this! Has recovered a few orders for me.

Not worth going for the percentage based version of this app, just pay for it outright and be done with it!

Cheers

Dassie

This app is simply fantastic. So simple in implementation but delivers a quality must have product. You don't have to do anything and it does all the work for you - of orders that would otherwise be lost for ever.

Look forward to many recovered orders!!

Current Pleasures

This ap is so easy to use. I love their re-vamped look and name. I got them back when they were coolence. Through them I can see customers I never knew I had that abandoned orders that I can try for again later with marketing or something else in addition to their automatic emails. Very worth it!

SCHOOL ZONE

Great app! very easy to use and very effective. Worth much more than the $20 price

Ruby's Naturals

What an awsome app. So easy to install. I do not have to do anything if someone abandons their cart....Abandon Aid does it all!

Baseballism

Great tool for recovering lost sales and seeing how many people leave their carts full. Highly recommend, great customer service as well!