Abandon Aid

Abandon Aid

by Coolence

Prevent cart abandonment! Simple, powerful and smart!

What I Wish I Knew Bookshop

Great App. Configured the email to my tone of voice, got it running, and all with no knowledge of code whatsoever. It paid for itself in 3 days. You must get this app.

Necklush

great app! up and running fast and already have returning clients who pick up where they left off! And this app has fantastic and friendly support. Thanks so much!

Classic Flight Bag

Great app! Looking forward to learn about some best practices. Maybe a few successful scripts to work off of. Would love to hear if anyone has utilized a personalized video!

Dirty Knees Soap Co., LLC

Easy to install and so far... works perfectly! Love to see those notes going out to people who have abandoned. Waiting for them to return ;-)

After the Bump

So far, so good! This app was easy to install and easy to customize. I love the pay per recovery system instead of pay per email. You only pay when an order is recovered! And the one-time fee for the unlimited plan instead of a monthly fee is definitely a plus once you're ready to upgrade. Thanks for a great app!

Staxxs On Deck

One of the easiest app i ever install on shopify and the customer service is helpful.. i highly recommend for your store unless you like losing money form abandon charts because i know i don't!

INKKAS Phuyupata Shoes | Handmade in South America

Coolence is an easy-to-use, effective, hands-off app. I set it and forgot about it a few weeks ago and now it is saving orders and increasing sales for me, without me even knowing! I high recommend this app!

Perfect Cami

Coolence is absolutely fabulous. Their customer service is out of this world. I tried another service first and was very disappointed. Out of the box, someone had completed an abandoned order but they still received an email after the sale was complete. Needless to say, it was embarrassing.

Coolence is so easy to install. Had a couple of questions and they were answered right away, first via email and then with the online chat, which I just love.

We are all in customer service and we all know good service when when we see it. I can’t say enough about these guys and highly recommend them. Feel free to visit my store and abandon an order and see how it works.

perfect-cami.myshopify.com

Vivid Wine

Easy to install and use, will report back on it usage later!

Eleven Hockey

Especially when you are just getting started every order helps. Would definitely recommend this app.

Thank you!