Abandon Aid

Abandon Aid

by Coolence

Prevent cart abandonment! Simple, powerful and smart!

Cranium Meat

Ok this is my second review, The first one was great but this app just helped me secure the biggest order I have had since my store opened. Thank You Coolence, Your app is Amazing

lazerwood

Coolence recovered more than 10 orders for me the first week I used it. SUPER simple and straightforward, there's no reason you shouldn't use this app. James has been super fast and responsive with any questions I've had and they seem to be very active in continuing to make this an even better app. Totally worth the investment!

Official 30A Gear

This was by far the simplest Shopify app that I've ever installed. One click and you're up and running. And within moments, the customer support team was offering to help me with anything I needed. Choosing to install this app is a no-brainer....

Mac in a Sac

Customer service is second to none. All the features you need and the ability to customize... Really well designed too - highly recommended.

Cranium Meat

This is one of the best apps I used! It is easy to setup w/ low fees. I highly recommend

foxytea

This app is great! In a couple of weeks I managed to recover 2 orders already! I really recommend it!

VeloInk

The best order recovery App that I've used! Very minimalist styling makes the emails feel more personal. The pay-per-success plan makes it so that you never have to second guess the value of the App, and once you've grown enough, the unlimited plan will save you money.

Above all, great customer service - all questions answered instantly whether via email or live chat.

Extend 360

I would like to say this Coolence App is fantastic! It allows you to see any abandoned orders and push for that sale subtly! More than anything, their customer service is outstanding and I am very happy to work with such a easy-to-deal with team! Thanks so much for making it so easy, I will recommend you highly!

Primp Me

Awesome service! Can def help with hesitant buyers! Some just need that extra push to buy! Coolence is basically your closer without being pushy!

Explicit Nutrition

Great system, love it! It helps me recover orders and it is easy to use! Great stufff!!