Abandon Aid

Abandon Aid

by Coolence

Prevent cart abandonment! Simple, powerful and smart!

ManSculpture Flattening Undershirts FTM Binder

Really great! Recovered abandoned orders without us even knowing and we are really happy with the service. This app rocks!

My Wireless Lights

Only used a few of the free ones, but now its time to upgrade! Thanks Coolence for a cool technology.

Just Dock It

Does what it says it will do and does it well.

Wakesports Unlimited

This is a great App. Does an amazing job maintaining those abandon customers. Would recommend it to anybody

GoFlight Technologies, Inc.

This sure does work! We recovered our first order today! Glad we were using this ap or this could have been a lost sale.

arganbody.com

This actually worked! There was a customer who abandoned his order this week, and Coolence sent an email out. AND the customer came back later to check out! I can't believe it!! I recommend.

olive + piper

I installed the app and it showed me all the abandoned orders and when a reminder email was sent. However, I realized after testing it out that the emails weren't being sent. After contacting Coolence, and working with them, they fixed the issue ASAP. Their response times are great! Everything works smoothly now and I hope to recover some abandoned sales with their help!

Contemporary Furniture Warehouse

Great free app. Does exactly what it promises to do! very responsive support. Have suggested a couple of improvements that we would be very useful for us, and they are already working on them. Overall a very positive experience.

naonu

super easy to use and customize
a great way to increase sales
i love it!

Brady Cases

Simple to use and works well so far!