Abandon Aid

Abandon Aid

by Coolence

Prevent cart abandonment! Simple, powerful and smart!

ACE Hackware

Coolence is AWESOME. I switched from AbandonApp and have never looked back. Cleaner, less cluttered interface and awesome support. Get it now!

Update 12/10/14: Still using it 2 years later, still loving it just as much!

Soulo

Very clean and easy to use interface. My questions were promptly answered via live chat. Great service!

BMC Headwear

App has been great so far. Recovered about 1 a week and had for 3 weeks

OZ Health Shop

Coolence saves the day!! James answered my support chat in less than 3 seconds, made a fix (cosmetic) and had us on our way to ANOTHER recovered order.

Coolence = MONEY .

Dragonflylotus Designs Handspun Thread

I love that the email is totally customizable, and so simple to set up. I think I might actually be looking forward to an abandoned cart, just to see it in action! ;)

POINT 3 Basketball

Super easy - Past clicking the install button, all you have to do it edit the email you want to go out. We recovered an order in the first 24 hours. What a fun app to add to your store. Did I mention how easy it was ?

Mapworld

Great product and FANTASTIC support! My questions were answered instantly on live chat. Thanks James and I look forward to seeing the results!

New York Flying Pizza

Hands down, one of the best apps on Shopify. It's simple, easy to use, and it isn't bloated with features that I won't use. Great customer support as well.

I don't think you can get better than this.

BeauTea

Worked great! Many reclaimed orders and my customers love the follow up!

Excel Skin™

It was 1am and I had a question about abandoned orders. I went on Coolence's website and clicked chat. James literally made a database change and product improvement as a result of my feedback--before the end of the chat!

Seriously amazing customer service.