Abandon Aid

Abandon Aid

by Coolence

Prevent cart abandonment! Simple, powerful and smart!

Ankles Diamond

This app is totaly worth it ! A must have for every e-commerce !

Pal Campaign

I was hesitant at first in using this app, but the numbers don't lie. It paid for itself within the first week (free trial period), and has been delivering ever since. In my opinion, this is an absolutely necessary part of any e-commerce arsenal.

I also love the emails I get saying that "Abandon Aid" has recovered another order!

Simplyasp Tech

Works like a charm, I cannot count how many times this helped to bring the customer back. Works hard everyday, so I don't have to. Thanks.

Coraturestore

This app paid for itself within the first 2 hours of installation! Since then it's gone on to recover hundreds of dollars a month at a minimum.

A great app that you can set and forget about..and then smile whenever an email comes in from coolence.

Thanks for making this easy.

Agentb

Awesome. Just 1 recovered sale on our site and the app has paid for itself.
Too easy.
Simple installation, works as advertised.

Tadpoles Bedding

Recovered some great orders from abandoned carts.

Movie Buff 4 Ever

I wish I had starting using this app right away. The amount of recovered sales due this this app is much larger than I could have imaged. If you are not using Abandon Aid, you are leaving money on the table. Great app!!!

Million Ere

Fastest support in the history of support teams haha!
I sent an email and literally 1 minute after sending it I received a mail to tell me the problem was fixed! Crazy!

Survivalhax

Working good for Survival Hax.

Shopmalak1

It's an excellent app that is very easy to use. It does what it does in a reliable way by letting you know who has abandon their cart. You can send automated messages at various intervals that you choose.
I use it on www.techmalak.ca with no problems as of this review.