Abandon Aid

Abandon Aid

by Coolence

Prevent cart abandonment! Simple, powerful and smart!

Bloom And Snow

App was great to recently my abandoned cart stop showing up and now ALL more orders that were previously shown are now gone and NO one will respond for help.

Collectibles Etc

Been really great so far. Definitely worth the money $$$.

PMGOODSCO

It works. What else do you need to know? This app, MAKES YOU MONEY. As simple as that. Its clean, its easy, its the real deal.

High Velocity Arms

Great App. Works well and easy to use. Abandon Aid has recovered many sales for my business. A+

Bitybean

Abandon Aid makes my store money every week. Thanks for a great App!!

Vape Society Supply

its cool but not accurate , i got an email from coolence saying that one item were recovered but there were no email sent out to the customer using Abandon aid app , the customer just processed checking out before the one hour window and before receiving the automated email

New Leaf Detox Resort

This app definitely works. We don't often have abandoned carts, we see customers emptying out carts and leaving however, when they do leave with the order still in the cart this app has definitely recovered some customers and reminded them to complete their order resulting in sales we might never have had. Love the customization of the reminder email. This app has paid for itself many times over. Worth the money for sure!

blanketsandweaves

So my immediate reaction after installing this app was a bit disappointing. But read on and I'll explain myself. The default email is really plain..So if you want to change it, you need to either have some HTML knowledge or figure it out. I did the latter. I found an HTML editor (I used quackit which is designed for people to just create a page and then copy and paste out the code - really easy) and I read the abandon aid FAQ.I am really happy with my email now. Testing in a live environment with actual data is a bit tricky because you have to keep waiting an hour and have to be careful what you did within that hour which might cause the email not to go out. It can get confusing! Don't be put off by that, just keep it in mind.
I do wish I could pull in the cart and show images of the product though. That would be fancy. To do this I would have to spend another $50 per month to upgrade my shopify account and use another app on top of it .....so for the cost of doing that vs the abandon aid solution, abandon aid :)

Creme de la Creme Consigners: Pre Owned Handbags, Used Handbags, Online Consignment

Very nice product! It worked for us today and received a $440 sale. Very cool.

Cadence Insoles

Doing it's job well and worth the small investment. Easy to set up and customizable. I recommend it as a must have for ecommerce store owners.